Html code here! Replace this with any non empty text and that's it.
ECIL Recruitment 2020|Technical Officer/Scientific Assistant |Across India
ECIL Recruitment 2020:Electronics Corporation of India Limited was established on 11 April 1967 under the Department of Atomic Energy. ECIL was interested in the Design, Development, Manufacture, and Marketing of several products. The company plays a very significant role in the fields of Computers and Information Technology. The vision of the ECIL is “self-reliance in strategic electronics”.Candidates who looking for ECIL Jobs can checkout the ECIL Careers website.
ECIL Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Technical Officer/Scientific Asst/Jr Artisan|
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
Detailed Eligibility: Eligibility:– For Technical Officer: Technical Officers:
- A first class Engineering Degree (Full time) in respective discipline with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with one‐year post qualification experience.
- A first class Diploma (Full time) in respective discipline with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with one‐year post qualification experience.
- Should have passed ITI (2 years) in the relavant trades with minimum one‐year post qualification experience in the relavent field.
Relaxation of Marks: 1st Class is relaxed to 2nd Class with 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates. Upper Age Limit (as on 31.09.2020):
- Technical Officer- 30 Years
- Scientific Assistant/Junior Artisan-25 Years
- 3 years for OBC
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 10 more years of relaxation in PWD Category.
- Technical Officer-Rs 23,000/Month
- Scientific Assistant-Rs 19864/Month
- Junior Artisan-Rs 18,070/Month
Zone Wise Vacancies: Total – 65 Posts
- Technical Officer-24 Posts
- Scientific Assistant-13 Posts
- Junior Artisan-28 Posts
ECIL Recruitment Selection Process for Technical Officer:
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in educational qualification in order of merit in the ratio of 1:5. The shortlisted candidates will be selected based on relevant experience and successful document verification.
- Document Verification/Interview Date & Time will be hosted on ECIL website as and when decided
- Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|HCL||Across India||2018-2019||Click here|
|TCS||Across India||2018-2020||Click here|
|Rance Jio||Bangalore||2017-2020||Click here|
|BYJUS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2020:
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here