ABB Off Campus 2021|Bangalore|R&D Engineer|BE/B.Tech
ABB Off Campus 2021:ABB hiring candidates for the role of R&D Engineer, for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about ABB Off-Campus Hiring 2021 as follows.
ABB Off Campus 2021:ABB is a leading global technology company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB has been a pioneer through the four Industrial revolutions and is at the forefront of the Industry 4.0. By delivering digitalization to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels.
- Company Name :-ABB
- Job Position:-R& D Engineer
- Job Location:- Bangalore
- Company Website:https://global.abb/group/en
- Required graduate engineers from premier Institutions like IIT/IIIT with Information Technology or Computer Science stream.
- Fresher with software development in leading and state-of-the-art technologies.
- Should have proficiency in a programming language such as Java or C / C++.
- Should have a strong foundation in data structures, operating systems, algorithms, and a strong understanding of threads, synchronization, concurrent programming.
- Should have good experience on working on Microsoft Office tools for automation.
- Should have strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Should good customer be facing and coordination skills
- This is an R&D Engineer role, reporting to the R&D Principal Engineer in the business area Industrial Automation (IA) located in Bangalore.
- You will be working at Ability Innovation Center (AIC), home to the largest technology and engineering pool in ABB globally and is a part of ABB Global Industries and Services Private Limited, a subsidiary of ABB.
- It is based in Bangalore, the silicon valley of India. Its unique infrastructure places research, development, engineering, and service teams under one roof, increasing collaboration and reducing time to market, with no compromise on quality.
- If you are looking for an environment that actively blends the boundaries between technology, data, domain, and Industrial AI to create next-generation analytics solutions for processes automation customers and helping them on their journey towards autonomous operations, then this is the team for you.