Accenture Off Campus Recruitment| Experience: 0-2 years|Bangalore
Accenture Off Campus Recruitment:Accenture hiring candidates for the role of New Associate-Content Management ,for Bengaluru location . The complete details about Accenture Off-Campus Recruitment 2020 as follows.
Accenture Off Campus Recruitment:
|Job Role||AAssociate Content Management|
|Job Category||IT Job|
|Salary||Best in industry|
- Any Graduation
- The Software and Platform vertical helps the world’s leading platform companies accelerate, scale and improve their businesses as their most trusted, innovative, comprehensive and experienced partner.
- The Content Management team is responsible for organizing, categorizing and publish content and information using specific tools and channels, for use by different groups and individuals within the organization.
- Content Moderation,Good communication skills
- In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines.
- Your primary interaction is within your own team and your direct supervisor. In this role you will be given detailed instructions on all tasks.
- The decisions that you make impact your own work and are closely supervised.
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined, narrow scope of work. Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|Oracle||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|BYJUS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|Mount blue||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
- How to Apply for Accenture Off Campus Recruitment:
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here