- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Air India Recruitment 2020 | Para Medical Agent/ Customer Agent | 16 Posts | Last Date: 02 October 2020
Air India Recruitment 2020:Air India Limited Recruitment 2020 – Air India invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Para Medical Agent-cum-cabin Services Agent/ Customer Agent for 16 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Degree/ B.Sc are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can send their duly filled application form along with the required documents to email id ([email protected]) on or before 02 October 2020. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of Air India Recruitment are given below.
Air India Limited is the Government Owned Company headquartered at New Delhi. In earlier, it was located in Air India House, Mumbai. Air India Provides aircraft service with a total of 94 international and domestic destinations points, in which 54 for domestic destinations and 40 for International destinations in around 28 countries in the world. Air India is the biggest Airline enterprise which has a central hub at Indira Gandhi International Airport.
Air India Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Para Medical Agent-cum-cabin Services Agent/ Customer Agent|
|Salary||Rs.16,530 – 21,300/-|
|Job Location||Chennai/ Kolkata/ Dehradun/ Jagdalpur|
|Last Date||02 October 2020|
- Graduate from a recognized university under 10+2+3 pattern with a diploma in Nursing OR B.Sc (Nursing)
- Graduate from a recognized university under 10+2+3 pattern with knowledge of basic computer operations.
- Preference will be given to those candidates possessing a Diploma in IATA-UFTAA or IATA-FIATA or IATA-DGR or IATA- CARGO.
- General: 28 years (born between 02.09.1992 and 01.09.2002)
- OBC: 31 years (born between 02.09.1989 and 01.09.2002)
- SC/ST: 33 years (born between 02.09.1987 and 01.09.2002)
- General: Not above 28 years(bornbetween02.09.1992and01.09.2002)
- OBC: Not above 31 years (born between 02.09.1989 and 01.09.2002)
- SC/ST: Not above 33 years (born between 02.09.1987 and 01.09.2002).
- Chennai: 04 posts
- Kolkata: 04 posts
- Dehradun: 02 posts
- For Customer Agent: 6 posts (Jagdalpur)
- Salary Details:
- For Para Medical Agent–cum-cabin Services Agent (Chennai/ Kolkata): Rs.21,300/-
- For Para Medical Agent–cum-cabin Services Agent (Dehradun): Rs.19,350/-
- For Customer Agent (Jagdalpur): 16,530/-
Air India Selection Process:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called to undergo Screening / Personal Interview/ Group Discussion.
- Application Fee: Rs.500/
- Note: No fee for SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen candidates
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai
How to Apply for Air India Recruitment 2020:
- All interested and eligible candidates may send their duly signed application form in the prescribed application format available on (www.airindia.in) website along with all relevant documents to email id ([email protected]) on or before 02 October 2020.
- Application Form: Click here
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|Capgemini||Across India||2018-2020||Click here|
|Honey Well||Bangalore||2018-2020||Click here|
|TCS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|Dxc Technology||Hyderabad||2017-2020||Click here|
|Microsoft||Across India||2018-2020||Click here|