Airbus Recruitment 2021 | Electrical System Installation Engineer |Mechanical/ Aviation/ Automobile Engineering | Bangalore
Airbus Recruitment 2021:Airbus Group is an aircraft manufacturing division of Airbus Group (formerly European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company). Based in Blagnac, France, a suburb of Toulouse, with production and manufacturing facilities mainly in France, Germany, Spain and the United Kingdom, the company produced 626 airliners in 2013.The company produces and markets the first commercially viable fly-by-wire airliner, the Airbus A320, and the world’s largest passenger airliner, the A380.
Airbus Recruitment 2021: The Airbus engineering centre in Bangalore is our flagship site in India. With 200 employees – growing to 400 over the next few years – the focus is on high-end engineering and design activities that include flight physics, structures, systems and testing.
- Positions: Electrical System Installation Engineer
- Experience: 3 – 6 Years
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in Aerospace, Automotive or Mechanical Engineering.
- 3-6 years of experience in CHS Capital Library ,Capital Harness XC/Capital Logic along with knowledge of Electrical Harness basics and Electrical systems installation principles.
- Physical Design & Integration (PDI) team is responsible for Electrical systems Installation design and Integration, Functional Electrics (Functional and Wiring Diagrams creation), Capital Library Creation & Maintenance and End Fittings Managements for different Programs.
- Required Technical Expertise:
- Strong experience and hands on with Capital Library (CHS) for the creation & validation of new components.
- A minimum of two years of technical working knowledge of electronic and electrical components including connectors, retention devices and sub-components and mechanical components and their applications
- A minimum of two years of experience in ECAD library development preferably in Capital Library Tool.
- Knowledge of one or more tools from the Mentor Graphics Capital Harness Suite (Capital harness, logic, library)
- Knowledge of ECAD library management practices and ECAD Library including Design Rule checks.
- Basic knowledge of Electrical systems installation principles will be an added advantage.
- Good to have experience in agile way of working and Project Management
- Knowledge on the Electrical End to End process for the Aerospace domain is desirable.
- Knowledge on Aircraft build process and basic understanding of Aircraft systems.
- Good Project Management skills to drive the performance KPIs & improvements proactively.
- Ability to interpret component manufacturers data sheets including electrical, functional and mechanical data
How to apply for Airbus Recruitment 2021:
- Apply Link –Click here.
Other Off Campus Jobs:
Other Off Campus Jobs:
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN