- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Alight Solutions Off Campus Drive 2021 | |Chennai|Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/B.Tech | Apply Online
Alight Solutions Off Campus :Alight Solutions has to recruit candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee positios through off campus in Chennai Tamil Nadu . The candidates who are completed in BE, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Alight Solutions company you can use this recruitment
Alight Solutions Off Campus:
Alight unlocks enterprise growth for the world’s most influential companies with future ready human capital and business solutions. We combine industry leading data and insights with unmatched depth and operational expertise to improve the employee experience and optimize cloud-enabled business processes. Our 15,000 colleagues proudly serve thousands of clients and their more than 30 million employees and family members throughout 180 countries.
- Job Position:–GET
- Job Location:–Chennai
- Salary :- As per Company Standards.
- Obtain a thorough understanding of the client’s business requirements, identify the most appropriate integration approach and capture accurate integration requirements.
- Translate the client’s requirements into a detailed design that fully leverages the Workday integration tool set
- Apply integration expertise and technical skills to build complex integrations
- Working independently on smaller projects, play and active role in the delivery of a defined set of integrations that meet the client’s business requirements
- Share knowledge of the Workday integration platform with the client to monitor and support the ongoing production change requests and issues.
- Experience in the application of modern integration technologies (Web Services, XSLT, Java, Query Language) and the Workday integration platform is preferred,
- Use excellent oral and written communications skills to engage with stakeholders at all levels and build productive working relationships,
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Ability to multi-task and priorities, responding with a sense of urgency to immediate needs,
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change,