Alight Solutions Recruitment Drive:Alight Solutions hiring candidates for the role of Workday Analyst, for the Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India location. The complete details about Alight Solutions Recruitment 2020 as follows.
About Alight Solutions:
Alight unlocks enterprise growth for the world’s most influential companies with future ready human capital and business solutions. We combine industry leading data and insights with unmatched depth and operational expertise to improve the employee experience and optimize cloud-enabled business processes
Alight Solutions Recruitment Drive:
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/Any Degree|
|Experience||Freshers/Exp (0-2 Years)|
|Salary||Best in industry.|
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical, business or other relevant field of study,
- If not already a holder of the relevant Workday Certifications, successful completion of appropriate Workday Certification(s) is a requirement of the role.
- Experience in the application of modern integration technologies (Web Services, XSLT, Java, Query Language) and the Workday integration platform is preferred,
- Use excellent oral and written communications skills to engage with stakeholders at all levels and build productive working relationships,
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise, responding with a sense of urgency to immediate needs,
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change
- Obtain a thorough understanding of the client’s business requirements, identify the most appropriate integration approach and capture accurate integration requirements.
- Translate the client’s requirements into a detailed design that fully leverages the Workday integration toolset
- Apply integration expertise and technical skills to build complex integrations
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||Across India||Click here|
|Byjus||Across India||Click here|