Allscripts Off campus 2020 drive for Freshers As Associate Software Engineer |Bangalore
Allscripts Off campus 2020 drive: All scripts hiring candidates for the role of Associate software engineer,for Bengaluru, Karnataka, India location . The complete details about Allscripts Off campus 2020 drive is as follows.
Google Off Campus 2020:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Company Website: www.allscripts.com
Academic and professional qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in a relevant program of study
- 0-2 Years of experience in design, development and implementation of any software language.
- Hands on experience in .Net or COBOL Programming is preferred.
- US Healthcare, Revenue Cycle Management Knowledge is preferred.
- The primary purpose of this role is to Perform Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance.
Other Off Campus Jobs:
Company Name Location Batch Apply Link Accenture Bangalore 2017-2019 Click here Cognizant Chennai 2017-2019 Click here Dell Bangalore 2018-2019 Click here Caterpillar Bangalore 2018-2020 Click here Vodafone Ahmedabad 2018-2020 Click here Oracle Across India 2017-2020 Click here Zoho Salem 2017-2020 Click here BYJUS Across India 2017-2020 Click here Mount blue Across India 2017-2020 Click here Siemens Pune 2018-2020 Click here
- Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance
- Ownership of assigned software and non-software deliverables
- Liaison with Business Analysts and/or internal customers to ensure that requirements are understood
- Production, preparation and execution of unit test plans
- Production of efficient and fully documented code
- Production of supporting technical and installation documentation for internal and external publication
- Achievement of agreed productivity targets in order to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule and to defined quality standards
- Completion of all necessary software and non-software components in the timescales as defined by the Project Manager. Quality and adherence to Standards
- Tech Specs, Code and/or Unit Test Plans produced are all in line with the Traceability Matrix/Functional Specification
- Timely and accurate reporting of project status as required by Line or Project Manager
- Escalate all issues in a timely fashion.
How to Apply for Allscripts Off campus 2020 drive:
TO APPLY:Click Here