- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Altair Fresher Jobs 2021 | Student Intern | ME, M.Tech | Apply Online|Bangalore
Altair Fresher Jobs 2021: Altair has to recruit candidates for Student Intern – Electromagnetic Simulation positios through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are completed in ME, M.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Altair company you can use this recruitment
Altair Fresher Jobs 2021:Altair Engineering is an American product design and development, engineering software and cloud computing software company. Altair was founded by James R Scapa, George Christ, and Mark Kistner in 1985. Headquartered in Troy, Michigan, USA, with offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia, Altair Engineering is a leading global product design, consulting and commercial software product company.
Altair Fresher Jobs 2021:
|Job Role||Student Intern|
|Job Category||IT Job|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Job Description :
- The intern is responsible for closely working with the Altair’s core electromagnetics team on various assignments of technical demonstrations, on-site and off-site projects, training, and product support on Altair’s high frequency EM tools Feko, WinProp, newFasant, and Wrap.
Job Qualification :
- M. Tech major in RF & Microwave, or Antenna Designs, or Electronics & Communication; Digital Communications Engineering
- Strong technical skills including understanding of software principles on Computational Electromagnetics, Antenna Designs, EMI/EMC, Microwave structures, radars and radomes, PCB Signal Integrity and Power Integrity, etc.
- Deep understanding of the principals of EM solving techniques like MoM, FDTD, FEM, RL-GO, SBR, PO, etc.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple clients and multiple projects with confidence