Amazon Off Campus Drive 2021 | Software Development Engineer | BE, BTech, ME, MTech
Amazon Off Campus Drive: Amazon has to recruit candidates for Software Development Engineer I positios through off campus in Hyderabad Telangana . The candidates who are completed in BE, BTech, ME, MTech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Amazon company you can use this recruitment
Amazon Off Campus Drive:
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence
- Company Name :-Amazon
- Job Positions:- Software Development Engineer I
- Educational Requirements : BE, BTech, ME, MTech
- Not many teams aspire to zero. Welcome to the Worldwide Returns, ReCommerce & Sustainability team (WWRR&S) at Amazon.com.
- WW RR&S is an agile, innovative organization dedicated to ‘making zero happen’ to benefit our customers, our company, and the environment. The mission of WWRR&S is to eliminate defects that cause returns (Zero defects), deliver Zero cost of returns for Amazon, send Zero product waste to landfill, and deliver on Amazon’s commitment to deliver on the Climate Pledge (Net Zero Carbon) – “the 4 Zeros”. We do this by developing groundbreaking products and driving unparalleled operational excellence to help customers keep what they buy, recover returned and damaged product value, keep thousands of tons of waste from landfills, and create the best customer returns experience in the world. We have an eye to the future – we create long-term value at Amazon by focusing not just on the bottom line, but on the planet. We are building the most sustainable re-use channel we can by driving multiple aspects of the Circular Economy for Amazon – returns, recommerce, and sustainability.
- Amazon WW RR&S is comprised of business, product, operational, program, software engineering and data teams that manage the life of a returned or damaged product from a customer to the warehouse and on to its next best use. Our work is broad and deep: we train machine learning models to automate routing and find signals to optimize re-use; we invent new channels to give products a second life; we develop world-class product support to help customers love what they buy; we pilot smarter product evaluations; we work from the customer backward to find ways to make the return experience remarkably delightful and easy; and we do it all while scrutinizing our business with laser focus.
- As a member of this team, your mission will be to design, develop, document and support massively scalable, distributed real time systems. Using C++, Java, object oriented design patterns, distributed databases and other innovative storage techniques, you will build and deliver software systems that support complex and rapidly evolving business requirements.
- We are looking for software engineers with 0-1 years of solid Software engineering experience involving solving complex problems. They will get to work on some of the key initiatives planned to support our rapid evolution and growth and in the process solve some of the most challenging problems. These engineers will provide the technical leadership to the team, drive best practices, mentor other engineers and drive continuous improvements in engineering excellence.
- We are a group that has fun at work while driving incredible customer, business, and environmental impact. We are backed by a strong leadership group dedicated to operational excellence that empowers a reasonable work-life balance. As an established, experienced team, we offer the scope and support needed for substantial career growth.
- Amazon is earth’s most customer-centric company and through WW RR&S, the earth is our customer too. Come join us and innovate with the Amazon Worldwide Returns, ReCommerce & Sustainability team!.
- MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 0-1 years of software development
- Experience developing high quality, large scale consumer applications
- Experience developing hybrid native/HTML mobile applications
How to apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive:
Apply Link :- Click Here
Other Off Campus Jobs:
arget="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener">CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN