Amazon Recruitment 2020 | Freshers |Data Scientist Intern | Bangalore | 2020-2021 Batch | BE/ B.Tech /M.Tech– CSE/ EEE/ ECE; M.Sc/ MCA | Bangalore|Techjobs360.com
Amazon Recruitment 2020:
Amazon hiring freshers for the post of Data Scientist Intern In Bangalore. Candidates from 2020,2021 Masters in CS, Machine Learning, Operational research, Statistics or in a highly quantitative field are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform. We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Amazon Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Data Scientist intern|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech ME/M.tech– CSE/ EEE/ ECE; M.Sc/ MCA|
|Experience||0 – years|
Eligibility Criteria :
- Pursuing Masters or equivalent advanced degree from a top tier Technology school
- Record of delivering large analytical solutions with business impact
- Experience on R/SAS/Matlab and SQL
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including a strong working knowledge of Excel
- Problem solving ability and passion for big data
- Excellent communication and data presentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Familiarity with AWS services related to AI/ML highly desirable, particularly Amazon EMR, AWS Lambda, SageMaker, Machine Learning, IoT, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon S3, Amazon EC2 Container Service, Green Grass etc.
- Use data analyses and statistical techniques to develop solutions to improve customer experience and to guide business decision making
- Identify predictors and causes of business related problems and implement novel approaches related to forecasting and prediction
- Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations
- Collaborate with multiple teams as a leader of quantitative analysis and where you develop solutions that utilize the highest standards of analytical rigor and data integrity
- Analyze and solve business problems at their root.
Other Off Campus Jobs:
How to Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2020:
To Apply: Click Here