Amazon Recruitment Drive 2020 | Freshers | Device Associate | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ B.Sc – Computer Science/ IT; MCA | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Bangalore|Techjobs360.com.
Amazon Recruitment Drive 2020 :-Amazon is hiring fresher and experienced engineers for the role of Device associate .B.Tech/ BE, M.Tech/ ME, B.Sc, MCA with specialization in Computer Science, Information Technology.
Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
Amazon Recruitment 2020: At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: Device Associate
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: B.Tech/ BE, M.Tech/ ME, B.Sc, MCA with specialization in Computer Science, Information Technology.
- Executes test cases, small, simple/mid-d components and/or features related to apps, services, or devices to ensure they are operating as designed.
- Acts as a point of contact for mid-d (TT/Reviewer/YUMA/Audits) components & features related to apps.
- Creates SOPs from existing test methods. Reviews new test & work instructions. Shares knowledge & best practices. To deep dive the app features & core functionalities.
- Meets daily productivity & quality targets. Is able to execute repetitive tasks on a daily basis with highest standard of quality w.r.t deliverables.
- Has skills to write sripts to automate repetitive tasks.
- Logs bugs/failures related to the execution of test instructions and/or quality mechanisms.
- Tracks resolution per service level agreements (SLAs).
- Able to learn manual device & application test procedures & how to use applicable software & tools.
- Is able to write simple code and scripts for app automation or manual task automation.
- To analyze the source code of the scripts & come up with new methods to automate test cases.
- Work on maintenance of the codes/scripts.
- Ability to understand cultural sensitivity, Intellectual property right violation & ability to flag sensitive content, digital media etc.
- Comfortable evaluating content that may be considered sensitive, cultural, sexual/adult in nature or have religious connotation.
- Ability to deep dive, perform risk assessments & evaluate intentions of the applications based on holistic investigation.
- Ability to evaluate intentions of the apps based on holistic investigation of digital applications, research on features provided by apps & identify possible violations.
- Strong knowledge in language, vocabulary & grammar & contextual information.
- Ability to deep dive on applications & comparing features between various versions & identifying changes made within the app.
- Set up & maintain digital content records using internal Amazon systems.
- Download, install, & test Amazon’s digital content to ensure it meets Amazon’s high quality bar & adheres to Amazon’s merchandising policies.
- Is comfortable with working in shifts.
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||Across India||Click here|
Job Description: The Amazon Appstore is looking for high-energy, detail-oriented, and technically-savvy Device Associates to perform content evaluation on the digital content consumed by Amazon’s mobile customers. You will manage the flow and processing of new submissions and re-submissions to include record creation, record management, download, install, test and validation of the digital content to ensure it meets Amazon’s high quality bar. Above all, you will play a vital role in helping us meet our selection expansion goals while protecting our high-quality customer experience.
- For new hires DA (Device Associate) evaluation will include basic coding knowledge and technical evaluation round.
- Open to working in shifts and rotational week offs.
- Strong knowledge in language vocabulary and grammar
- Aptitude for grasping and applying acquired knowledge
- Highly skilled at analyzing data and sorting relevant information
- A passion for computers, ecommerce, the Internet, digital content, and the mobile market segment.
Apply Link: Click Here