- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Amazon Work from Home 2021 | Virtual Technical Support | Freshers | Any Graduate | Apply Online
Amazon Work from Home : Amazon has to recruit candidates for Virtual Technical Support positios through off campus in Across India. The candidates who are completed in Any degree Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Amazon company you can use this recruitment.
Amazon Work from Home:
- An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment
Amazon Work from Home:
- Positions: Virtual Technical Support
- Qualification: Any Degree.
- Job Location: Across India
- It is a Work from Home model for India, D2 VTS which deals with Devices & Digital content. VTS associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours. It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and work-like environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
- Action oriented, self-disciplined and organized
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards
- Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
- Good composition skills – ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Good typing skills