- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Html code here! Replace this with any non empty text and that's it.
Amdocs Off Campus 2020|Business Analyst|Gurgaon|BE/B.Tech
Amdocs Off Campus 2020:Amdocs hiring candidates for the role of Business Analyst ,for Gurgaon location. The complete details about Amdocs Off Campus Hiring 2020 as followsEvery day, billions of transactions, calls and messages that hold the world’s communications fabric together run on systems that Amdocs has helped create. Because we work with some of the largest and most innovative companies on the planet, our work makes an impact. Over the past four decades, we have continually reinvented ourselves, and as we keep moving into exciting new areas such as media, gaming, IoT, 5G, cloud services and more, there are always opportunities for us to grow and develop. We will nurture your entrepreneurial instincts with open doors and promote your ability to seize the day. Our company comprises amazing people, a supportive atmosphere and a culture built on mutual support, respect and a “feel good factor” that can only happen in a workplace built by the kind of people Amdocs employs. Make your career journey with us.
Amdocs Off Campus 2020:
Required Qualification: A Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computer Science or the equivalent • Customer-facing experience – with proven ability to present the Amdocs solution using various methods (presentations, demos, and so on) • Wide knowledge of relevant products and E2E Business Processes
- Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|HCL||Across India||2018-2019||Click here|
|TCS||Across India||2018-2020||Click here|
|Rance Jio||Bangalore||2017-2020||Click here|
|BYJUS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
- Job Description:
You will have the opportunity to reflect customer needs by gathering business documents and technical requirements. • You will be a key advisor for customers based on product capabilities and best practices, leveraging reuse where applicable. • You will design holistic and integrated high-level solutions that fit customers’ business needs, production operability and budget. • You will participate in and/or lead formal and informal reviews with stakeholders, applying knowledge and experience and providing technical perspective and support. • You will be responsible for communicating the solution with customers’ business and IT personnel. You will be expected to explain the details of new solutions and their impact on business processes. • You will ensure that the customer understands the solution and receives responses to all open questions and action items. • You will support the customer during the scoping phase in a specific domain up through and including customer sign off (for example, COP process for various customer types and products, EPC lead for all product models and designs, etc.) • You will prepare solution-related documents and specifications. You will configure the solution, and create, execute and maintain accurate and detailed test plans for testing, when applicable. • You will support the resolution of configuration/ implementation related issues if and when they arise.
- job Responsibilities:–
• You will be able to use your superior business analyst skills to make a significant impact on high-level solutions that best produce the optimal product solution. • You will be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development. • You will have the opportunity to work in a multinational environment for the global market leader in its field.
- How to Apply for Amdocs Off Campus 2020:
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here