Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2021 | Java Developer | BE, BTech, BCA, MCA, ME, MTech | Apply Online
Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2021:Amdocs has to recruit candidates for Java Developer positios through off campus in Pune Maharashtra . The candidates who are Finished in BE, BTech, BCA, MCA, ME, MTech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Amdocs you can use this recruitment.
Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2021:
Amdocs is a multinational corporation that was founded in Israel and currently headquartered in Chesterfield, Missouri, with support and development centers located worldwide. The company specializes in software and services for communications, media and financial services providers and digital enterprises
Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2021:
Company Name:- Amdocs
Job Position:- Java Developer
Job Location:- Pune
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Responsible for design, development, modification, debug and/or maintenance of software systems
All you need is…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Total Experience – 1 to 5 years
- Outstanding Java developer with great understanding of Java and its ecosystem.
- Good knowledge in Spring Boot, Microservices, Docker, OpenShift etc.,
- Good understanding of DevOps and Agile practices.
- Cross application knowledge in BSS products like Ordering, CRM etc. will be an advantage.
- R&D experience with good understanding of technical support functions will be an advantage.
- Great problem solver with solid design, coding, testing and debugging skills.
- Thorough understanding of software development and/or support methodologies, principles and procedures and related software management tools.
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
How to Apply For Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2021:
Apply: Click here
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (3): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN