Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2021 | Software Engineer | BE, B.Tech | Apply Online|Pune
Amdocs Off Campus Drive :Amdocs has to recruit candidates for Software Support Engineer positios through off campus in Pune Maharashtra . The candidates who are completed in BE, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Amdocs company you can use this recruitment.
Amdocs Off Campus Drive : Amdocs is a leading software & services provider to the world’s most successful communications and media companies. As our customers reinvent themselves, we enable their digital and network transformation through innovative solutions, delivery expertise, and intelligent operations. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve customers in over 85 countries. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $3.9 billion in fiscal 2017.
- Amdocs Off Campus Drive:
- Salary – Best In Industry
- Job Role :Software Support Engineer
- Criteria – 2017-2020 pass out .
- Qualifications – Any Degree/BE/B.TECH
- Responsible for providing best-in-class technical support to a global customer base. Maintains ownership of the resolution of complex technical problems, including debugging, simulations, identifying bugs, tool and script development for problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and reproduction.
- You will provide engineering expertise to troubleshoot, modify and engineer software solutions and configurations to ensure the product/solution performs within optimal design specifications.
- You will investigate, debug and reproduce issues, provide fixes and workarounds and verify changes to ensure continued operability of the software solution.
- You will demonstrate continuous improvements and increased efficiency to the software or business processes utilizing Software Engineering tools, innovative techniques and the reuse of existing solutions.
- You will contribute to meeting the SLAs and KPIs as applicable for the account and unit – for example, responsiveness, resolution, software quality, etc.
- You will communicate with internal/external customers to enhance the understanding of customer problems, and verify that an appropriate resolution has been applied.
- Job Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong technical, analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Required knowledge in C++, Java, SQL & Unix
- How to apply for Amdocs Off Campus Drive:
- To Apply :Click Here-expired.