- Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. Amdocs welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce
- Amdocs Off Campus Recruitment:
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Salary||Best in industry.|
- A university degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent Engineering degree
- Must – Unix/SQL/PL-SQL – need to have strong hold
- Java Basic/ OOB Concepts/ Microsoft Excel – Visio – Basic understanding needed
- You will be working within an extremely diverse and multi-cultural environment, and a fast growing and dynamic organization
- You will be provided with a rare learning opportunity within an experienced team, working on high end technology and solutions.
- You will be working on market leading software for the telecommunications industry.
- You will be responsible to evaluate and recommend a configuration that maximizes software capabilities.
- You will be expected to gather the requirements and analyze client needs and gaps
- During the Construct phase of a project, you will prepare documents and specifications that describe the configuration changes
- You will be responsible to configure the solution using relevant tools or system applications based on the solution definition and customer requirements.
- You will also be in involved in the creation, execution and maintenance of detailed and accurate test plans.
- You will support the preparation of functional and technical training.
- You will support the resolution of configuration/ implementation-related issues if and when they arise.
- You will support configuration solution during a project’s lifecycle (development, testing, post production)
- Strong in C++ & Data structures
- Good knowledge of RDBMS concepts
- Good knowledge of Computer Networks
- Good knowledge of Operating system concepts
- Exp in any other Programming Language – Java or Python is good to have
- Good communication skills
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||Across India||Click here|
|Byjus||Across India||Click here|