- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Amdocs Recruitment Drive 2020 |SW Test Engineer|Pune Location
About the Company:
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
|Position:||SW Test Engineer|
|Degree Needed:||B.A. /B.SC|
|Experience Needed:||1+ years|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
• B.A. /B.SC in IT/ Computer Science/ Industrial Engineering/ Systems Analysis.
1-5 years of experience/knowledge in Programming, testing tools and testing methodologies.
Hands-on technical experience in testing of software projects.
- You will execute test procedures and/ or scripts either manually or by automated tools.
Tracks and reports on the test execution in a timely manner with attention given to
achieving a high level of quality.
- You will gather and document the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support ongoing measurements and reporting on risks, defects, tests, and coverage.
- You will analyze reports discrepancies to determine the root cause and will evaluate script failures at a high level.
- You will compare and analyze system behavior vs. expected results/KPIs based on business and technical requirements. Identifies issues, proposes system improvements and performs repetitive test execution to resolve identified issues.
- You will participate and contribute to internal design reviews of testing materials.
OTHER OFF CAMPUS JOBS 2020:
|COMPANY NAME||LOCATION||APPLY LINK|
|MICROSOFT||ACROSS INDIA||Click Here|
How to apply For Amdocs Recruitment Drive 2020:
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here