- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Ameriprise India Off Campus Drive 2021 | Process Trainee- Technology | BE, BTech, BCA, MCA|Gurgaon
Ameriprise India Off Campus :Ameriprise India has to recruit candidates for Process Trainee- Technology positios through off campus in Gurugram Haryana . The candidates who are completed in BE, BTech, BCA, MCA Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Ameriprise India company you can use this recruitment.
Ameriprise India Off Campus:With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm’s focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you’re talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.
Ameriprise India Off Campus:
|Job Role||Process Trainee|
|Job Category||IT Job|
|Qualification||BE/BTech/ BCA/ MCA|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Job Description :
- Technology Operations Associate will be responsible for ensuring high availability of a suite of applications in the production environment.
- You will participate/lead technical discussions and prioritize work streams during the service restoration process.
- You will lead root cause analysis, assess potential solutions and work with Tech leads /subject matter experts to introduce permanent fixes in the production environment.
- This position suits a person who is a self-starter, thinks outside the box and enjoys coming up with innovative solutions to solve business and technology issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field; or equivalent work experience.
- 6 months to 1 year of relevant experience.
- 6 months of 24×7 production support experience required
- 6 months of experience with two or more technologies listed below:
- Oracle/SQL Server
- Windows server
- Service Now
- Informatica Power Center
- UNIX Scripting
- ITIL Understanding
- Experience using application and/or Infrastructure monitoring products.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Availability outside of normal business hours to provide after hour or “on-call” support to solve high impact incidents/problems.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate technical information across multiple organizational levels.