Anna University Recruitment 2021 | Project Assistant/Project Technician | Last Date: 20 May 2021
Anna University Recruitment 2021:Anna University has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Project Assistant/Project Technician /Project Associate/Project Scientist of 06 vacancies . Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before the last date. The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc./M.E/M.Tech/M.S /Ph.D/Diploma. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
Anna University Recruitment 2021:
Anna University was established on 4 September 1978 by the Government of India. Mr M.K. Surappa is the Vice-Chancellor of the University. The university became an affiliating university, taking under its wings all the engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu and this included six government engineering colleges, three government-aided private institutions, and 426 self-financing colleges.
Anna University Recruitment 2021:
Anna University Recruitment 2021 for Project Assistant/Project Technician /Project Associate/Project Scientist:
|Job Role||Project Assistant/Project Technician /Project Associate/Project Scientist|
|Salary||Rs.12000 – 50000/-|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Last Date||20 May 2021|
- B.Sc in Physics/Computer Science. Desirable: Knowledge in optical based instrumentation/ Development of Web application / Mobile application / Database management.
- Diploma in ECE / CSE / IT. Desirable: Development of Web application / Mobile application / Database management / Expertise in soldering and PCB designing.
Project Associate – I:
- B.E / B.Tech in ECE / CSE / IT (or) B.Sc in Horticulture / Agriculture. Desirable: Development of Web application / Mobile application / Database management / Data Analytics / Internet of Things / Optoelectronics / Soil nutrient analysis.
Project Associate – II:
- M.E / M.Tech in Applied Electronics / VLSI and Embedded Systems / Embedded Systems / Laser and Electro Optical Engineering (or) M.S in Optics. Desirable: Laser based instrumentation / Internet of Things / Optoelectronics.
Project Scientist :
- PhD in Information and Communication Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Engineering Design. Desirable: Exposure in laser based instrumentation / Optoelectronics / Internet of Things.
- Project Assistant – 01 Post
- Project Technician – 01 Post
- Project Associate – I – 02 Posts
- Project Associate – II – 01 Post
- Project Scientist – 01 Post
- Project Assistant – Rs.12,000/-
- Project Technician – Rs.15,000/-
- Project Associate – I – Rs.30,000/
- Project Associate – II – Rs.40,000/
- Project Scientist – Rs.50,000/
Anna University Recruitment Selection Process:
- The short-listed candidates will be called for written test and interview after scrutinizing the applications. The actual date and time of interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates in due course by e-mail only.
- How to Apply for Anna University Recruitment 2021?
- All interested and eligible candidates should send the bio-data along with photocopy of certificates and contact details in a sealed envelope to the following postal address and send The scanned copy of the application should also be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or before 20 May 2021.
For More Details : Click here
Professor & Principal Investigator – DoHPC Project,
Department of Electronics Engineering,
MIT Campus, Anna University,
Chrompet, Chennai – 600044.
Tamil Nadu, India.
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Byjus||Across India||Click here|
|Amazon||Across India||Click here|
|Accenture||Across India||Click here|
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (3): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN