- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Apple Recruitment 2020 | Freshers Jobs| Hardware, Cellular Field Engineer | 0 – 3 Years | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical Engineering | Bangalore
About the Company :
Apple Recruitment 2020:Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services.Apple was founded by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne in April 1976 to develop and sell Wozniak’s Apple I personal computer, though Wayne sold his share back within 12 days. It was incorporated as Apple Computer, Inc., in January 1977, and sales of its computers, including the Apple II, grew quickly.
Apple Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Hardware, Cellular Field Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical Engineering|
|Experience||0 – 3 years|
- We are looking for someone who will work with the HW/SW development teams and other cross functional teams on identifying issues impacting the Cellular performance. You will perform deep dive analysis into internal logs to understand and identify root cause of any HW/System issue.
- You have a minimum 0-3 years hands-on experience with end to end testing of cellular technologies that includes test plan preparation, field testing, log analysis & debugging UE issues.
- You have working knowledge in at least one of the wireless technology 5G NR, LTE/LTE-A, UMTS.
- Deep understanding of cellular protocol stack from LTE PHY/MAC to higher layers, Call processing.
- You have experience owning a complete functional area of an application or product with clear communication across multiple levels in the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, detailed oriented, analytical, able to work independently.
- Travel for work up to 50% (domestic and sometimes internationally)
Other Off Campus Jobs:
How to Apply for Apple Recruitment 2020:
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here