APPSC Recruitment 2021:The A.P. Public Service Commission came in to existence on 1st November, 1956 with the formation of the State of Andhra Pradesh. Before this, there was Andhra Public Service Commission in the Andhra State and Hyderabad Public Service Commission in the Hyderabad State. Andhra Service Commission came in to existence only in 1953 after the bifurcation of composite Madras State into Andhra and Madras States.
APPSC Recruitment 2021:
On the eve of formation of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member. Hence, A.P. Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members. With increasing work load, Government enhanced the Members as five in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. Government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. This is the present strength.
APPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Positions: Assistant Engineer
- Total Vacancies: 190 Posts
- Fresh Vacancies: 155 Posts
- Disciplines: Civil/ Mechanical
- Carry Forward Vacancies: 55 Posts
- Disciplines: Civil
- Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
- Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Salary: Rs. 31,460/- to 84,970/- PM
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates must possess Diploma/ Degree in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute or
- U.S or LCE or LME or LAE or LSE or DCE Diploma issued by the State Board of Technical Education and Training A.P or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
Age Limit: (As on 01-07-2021)
Candidate’s age must be minimum 18 years and maximum 42 years in case of General Candidates as on 26-09-2020. Relaxation is provided to the reserved category candidates.
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Written Examination and Interview/ Viva-Voce.
The written test consists of questions from the following subjects:
- General Studies & Mental Ability: 150 marks
- Civil/ Mechanical (Common) (Diploma Standard): 150 marks
- Environmental Engineering for Post Code No. 3 only: 150 marks
- Total marks is of 300
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode.
- General candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 250/-, Rs. 80/- for reserved category candidates.
How to Apply for APPSC Recruitment 2021?
Candidates have to apply online for the posts of Assistant Engineer from 21st October 2021 to 11th November 2021.
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here
arget="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener">CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN