APPSC Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Assistant Electrical Engineer | Last Date: 10th June 2021
APPSC Recruitment 2021:The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission was established on 4th April’ 1988 under Article 315 of the Indian Constitution. The Commission consists of a Chairman, three members and a secretary
APPSC Recruitment 2021:
The office of the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is situated at Itanagar, the Capital city of Arunachal Pradesh. The Head of the Office of the Commission is the Secretary who is appointed by the Commission with prior approval of the Governor. The Secretary is assisted by 2(two) Joint Secretaries and 2(two) Deputy Secretaries. Below to their ranks, there are 2(two) Under Secretaries and 4(four)Section Officers. About 30(thrity) other officers including Personal Secretaries, Computer Programmer, Senior Personal Assistants, Personal Assistants, Assistants, Upper Divisional Clerks, Lower Divisional Clerks, Peons etc. are also assisting the Commission in its functions.
APPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Position: Assistant Engineer – Electrical Posts
- Experience: Freshers
- Job Location: Across India.
Total Vacancies: 15 Posts
- Electrical: 9
- Mechanical: 5
- Electronics & Telecom: 1
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Arunachal Pradesh
Salary: Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- PM
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics & Telecommunication or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University.
- Candidates who are about to qualify the examination are also eligible to apply. But they need to produce the proof of academic qualification at the time of verification.
Age Limit: (As on 10-06-2021)
Candidate’s age must be minimum 18 years and maximum 32 years in case of General Candidates. Relaxation is provided to the reserved category candidates.
Selection Process for APPSC Recruitment 2021:
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Written Examination and Interview/ Viva-Voce.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode.
- General candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 150/-. Rs. 100/- for APST Candidates.
How to Apply for APPSC Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates have to apply online for the posts of Assistant Auditor on or before 10-06-2021.
- For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Byjus||Across India||Click here|
|Amazon||Across India||Click here|
|Accenture||Across India||Click here|
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (3): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN