Arcadis Recruitment Drive | CFD Hydraulics Engineer | ME/ M.Tech – Civil/ Mechanical/ Chemical/ Environmental Engineering | Across IndiaArcadis Recruitment Drive :Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets.
About Arcadis:Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets.
Arcadis Recruitment Drive:
CFD Hydraulics Engineer
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Qualification||ME/ M.Tech – Civil/ Mechanical/ Chemical/ Environmental Engineering|
|Experience||Freshers/Exp (1-2 Years)|
|Salary||Best in industry.|
|Job Location||Across India|
- M. Tech in Civil / Mechanical Engineering / Chemical/ Environmental from a recognized University.
- Freshers / 1 – 2 years experience in the design of CFD Modeling/ Analysis and troubleshooting in water/ wastewater process design
- Sound technical knowledge and experience in the preliminary and detailed design of the real systems and ability to understand the physics & able to develop the CFD model with minimum time for preprocessing.
- Working independently as well as with a team on various projects in line with client requirement.
- Excellent Communication skills (Oral, Written, Reading Comprehension, Listening) with ability to carefully understand the client requirements.
- Liaison with lead business to demonstrate an understanding of scope, knowledge and experience to provide innovative design solution as per best engineering practices.
- Working in collaboration with other design disciplines to ensure the integrity of the overall design.
- Building a profile in the industry and keeping up-to-date with innovations and developments.
- Compliance of Arcadis business management system.
- Health & Safety Management.
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as required from time to time.
- Expertise in any one of the CFD Softwares such as Flow -3D, Ansys Fluent/CFX, Star CCM+, Rhino-3D, SpaceClaim .
- Having understand on CFD open Sources like Fire Dynamic Simulator (FDS) & OpenFOAM is an added advantage.
- Good theoretical knowledge of Fluid dynamics, Fluid Mechanics, turbulence modeling and Finite difference Scheme(FDS) & Finite Volume Scheme(FVM).
- Good Understanding in CFD modelling like Multiphase flows, VOF (Volume of Fluid Method), Granular flows (Discrete Phase Methods) & Heat transfer.
- Should be able to calculate the Y+ values and able to determine the timesteps for the CFD models.
- Should have strong knowledge in the programming language in C/C++ and Matlab/ Python for scripting the Customized function.
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||Across India||Click here|
|Byjus||Across India||Click here|