Avantor Recruitment Drive 2020| Associate|Coimbatore
Avantor Recruitment Drive 2020:Avantor hiring candidates for the role of Associate ,for Coimbatore location . The complete details about Avantor Recruitment Drive 2020 as follows.
Avantor® is a leading global provider of integrated, tailored solutions for the life sciences and advanced technology industries. Strengthened by the recent acquisition of VWR, the Company is a trusted partner to customers and suppliers from discovery to delivery. With operations in more than 30 countries and a diverse portfolio that includes more than four million products, Avantor enables customer success through innovation, cGMP manufacturing and comprehensive service offerings. Collectively, we set science in motion to create a better world.
Avantor Recruitment Drive 2020:
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Salary||Best in industry.|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Customer centric
- Good telephone technique
- Computer literate – intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multi task
- Effective/comprehensive communication
- Delivers quality through attention to detail high level of accuracy.
- Self-motivated and demonstrates initiative and results orientated
- Meets business commitments through acceptance of accountability, customer ownership, time management, punctuality/attendance
- Supports team manager and team colleagues
- Work as part of the Customer Support team
- Demonstrate professionalism, confident, telephone skills
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships
- To carryout customer support functions that meets deadlines and responsibilities, demonstrating, politeness, proficiency, and skilled behavior.
- Timely and professional response to incoming telephone calls
- Resolve customer product and service queries/complaints
- Pricing enquiries
- Internet queries/registrations
- Provide information on product availability.
- Provide Certificates of Analysis
- Any other customer support functions
- To ensure health and safety is supported within the workplace .
Job Summary :-
Member of a multi-disciplined customer support team. Proactive team member, who communicates well with others and is dedicated to achieving team targets. Must have flexible approach and ability to work well under pressure in a fast moving environment.
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||Across India||Click here|