- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Axis Bank Recruitment 2021 | Customer Service Officer | Any Degree | Apply Now
Axis Bank Recruitment 2021:Axis Bank Recruitment 2021 for the role of Customer Service Officer for Any Degree graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Axis Bank Recruitment 2021:
|Job Role||Customer Service Officer|
|Salary||Rs 4.12 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Both Graduates & Post Graduates from any stream with 50% and above in their FINAL year of graduation OR aggregate of 50% and above in all years of Graduation.
- Candidates in the Final Year of their Graduation/Post Graduation who have appeared for their examination & are awaiting results are also eligible for the program. However, final year mark sheet & degree certificate will have to be submitted by June 2021.
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Axis Bank Recruitment 2021/ABYB Program Selection Process:The selection will be through a two stage selection process, which is aimed at selecting candidates who are most likely to succeed at various Branch banking roles offered by the Bank.Post Selection, the candidate will have to submit a “self declaration” medical fitness form. Upon being found medically fit, the candidates will be considered for employment in the bank. Axis Bank Recruitment Salary:
- On successful completion of the course, the student would be absorbed in the role of ‘Customer Service Officer’ at Assistant Manager in the Bank with a gross CTC (cost to company) of Rs. 4.48 lakhs per annum (This is inclusive of Loan benefits and Indicative Performance linked Bonus plus Retrials).
- Young Bankers will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs.5,000/- per month for the first 9 months to meet the out of pocket expenses and Rs. 12,000/-per month during the internship towards their living expenses.
- About Axis Bank Young Bankers Program: Axis Bank Young Bankers Programme is a one year, full time residential programme which will be conducted at two training campuses, Manipal Global Education in Bangalore and Amity Global Business School in Noida
- ABYB Program Fees:
- To pursue this course the interested applicant will have to invest Rs 3,97,600 (Inclusive of Service Tax and Refundable Hostel Security of Rs. 10000/-) . This amount will cover all tuition fee, boarding, lodging and Refundable Hostel security for the entire course at Manipal University Campus, Bangalore and Amity University, Noida.
- Loan Facility for Axis Bank ABYB :
- The candidate can choose to fund the course themselves. Or The candidate can also choose to apply for the Education Loan from Axis Bank. Students interested in opting for the Education Loan from Axis Bank , may apply for the term sum figure for the three trimesters. Thus students can therefore obtain a high-quality specialized course in Banking and Finance without any monetary burden on them and fully financed by the Bank.
- How to apply Axis Bank Recruitment 2021?
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply this recruitment through online as soon as possible.
- To Apply: Click here-EXPIRED
- CLICK HERE FOR LATEST JOBS https://www.techjobs360.com/category/jobs-by-category-archives/off-campus-jobs/
- Other Off Campus Jobs: