B2BE Freshers Recruitment | Software Support Engineer |Bangalore|Any Graduates
B2BE Freshers Recruitment: B2BE’s e-Commerce based products and solutions help our clients become more efficient in managing their back-office B2B environments, provide greater levels of visibility, automation and ultimately profitability. Your organisation can then focus on core business activities.
Using B2BE’s out-sourced B2B management solutions, tailored to you and to your trading partners, you no longer need to develop, manage or maintain a rapidly evolving B2B environment, B2BE will do it for you.
B2BE can help you automate your Purchase-to-Pay processes, provide e-Invoicing and document management solutions, support EDI document trading or develop a full supply chain suite. If it involves your supply chain, B2BE will have a solution to help improve and automate it.
At B2BE we work based on a number of core values which we bring to a relationship with a client which include:
- Honesty and integrity
- Collaboration between staff and our clients
- Treating everyone with respect and dignity
- Delivering on our promises
- Always exceeding expectations
- Innovation and adaptation
B2BE Freshers Recruitment:
Software Support Engineer
- Leading projects and providing input into the OCR configuration, execution and delivery of OCR solution to meet a client’s requirements and to ensure projects are delivered on-time and in full.
- Take technical ownership in delivering in OCR software application’s customization;
- Involvement in full software development cycle including analysis requirement, design, coding and testing;
- Developing a good understanding of work allocated for successful delivery within allocated time frames;
- Work with Agile methodologies;
- Follow defined configuration standards and development guidelines and to have input into these standards as and when required with the Team Leader;
- Perform complete testing of developed work to reduce follow-up requests and bug fixes;
- Continually learn and enhance programming skills to improve development turn-around time frames and make a positive impact within the project environment.
- A diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent; bachelor’s degree is an advantage;
- 0-2 years’ working experience in software development, fresh graduates are welcome to apply;
- OCR software experience highly regarded;
- Knowledge and ability to code in JAVA or PHP is an advantage;
- Good written and oral communication skills in English;
- Have a great can-do attitude and be prepared to work to reach your goals;
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|HCL||Across India||2018-2019||Click here|
|TCS||Across India||2018-2020||Click here|
|Reliance Jio||Bangalore||2017-2020||Click here|
|BYJUS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
How to Apply for B2BE Freshers Recruitment: