Bank of India Recruitment 2021 | Faculty/Office Assistant/Attendant | 05 Posts | Last Date: 22 March 2021
Bank of India Recruitment :BOI invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the Recruitment of 05 vacancies for Faculty, Office Assistant, Attendant & Watchman in various scales project. Candidates who completed their Graduate/Diploma/10th/8th are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the online examination/ interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 22 March 2021. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of BOI Recruitment are given below.
Bank of India Recruitment 2021:
Bank of India Recruitment 2021 for Faculty, Office Assistant, Attendant & Watchman:
|Job Role||Faculty, Office Assistant, Attendant & Watchman|
|Salary||Rs.5000 – 20,000/-|
|Application Starting Date||05 March 2021|
|Last Date||22 March 2021|
- Minimum Graduation. Diploma in vocational courses preferable. Shall have a flair for teaching and possess sound computer knowledge Excellent communication skills in the local language essential, fluency in Hindi and English would be an added qualification.
- Shall be proficient in MS Office ( Word, Excel & Power Point ) and Internet. Typing skills in Hind/English typing will be an added advantage. The candidate should preferably be resident of the district where RSETI is located.
- Experience: 2 years in house faculty or visiting faculty. Shall possess good flair/ computing skills/ knowledge in computer etc
- Shall be a Graduate with basic Knowledge in Basic Accounting is a preferred Qualification. Shall be fluent in spoken and written local language. Fluency in Hindi/English would be an added qualification. Shall be proficient in MS Office (Word and Excel ), Tally and internet.
- Skills in typing in local language is essential, typing skills in English an added advantage The Candidate should preferably be resident of District where the RSETI is located.
- Minimum Matriculate pass. Ability to read and write the local language preferred. The candidate should be preferably be resident of the District where the RSETI is located
- Should have passed 8th Standard (VIII Pass). Ability to read and write the local language preferred. Should have experience preferably in agriculture/gardening/horticulture. The candidate should preferably be resident of the District where the RSETI is located
Age Limit :
- Faculty – 25 to 65 years
- Office Assistant – 18 to 45 years
- Attendant -18 to 65 years
- Watchman – 18 to 65 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Faculty – 1 Post
- Office Assistant – 2 Posts
- Attendant – 1 Post
- Watchman – 1 Post
Pay Scale Details:
- Faculty – Rs. 20000/-
- Office Assistant -Rs. 15000/-
- Attendant -Rs. 8000/-
- Watchman – Rs. 5000/-
- For Faculty, Written Test:- To assess General Knowledge and Computer Capability, Kindly note that the written test will be conducted in English language only.
- Personal Interview: To assess Communication ability, leadership quality, attitude, problem solving ability
and ability to get along with the trainees development approach. Demonstration/ Presentation: – To assess teaching skills and communication capacity.
- For Office Assistant, the selection will be based on the performance in written test and interview. For other posts, selection process will be based on interview.
How to Apply for BOI Bank of India Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from and send the filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 22 March 2021.
For More Details : Click here-expired
The Zonal Manager,
Bank of India, Kolkata Zonal Office,
Agriculture Finance & Financial Inclusion Department,
6th Floor, 5, B.T.M. Sarani, Kolkata-700001
arget="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener">CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN