BARC Recruitment 2021 | Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum- Fireman / Sub Officer | 20 Posts | Last Date: 15 October 2021
|Job Role||Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum- Fireman / Sub Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 21700 – 35,400/-|
|Last Date||15 October 2021|
Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum- Fireman :
- HSC, 10+2 (Science with Chemistry or equivalent with minimum 50% of marks + valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License with minimum one-year driving experience + Certificate Course in Fire Fighting equipment such as Fire Extinguisher, etc. from the State Fire Training Centres.
Sub Officer :
- HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with 50% marks plus passed Sub Officer’s Course from National Fire Service College. Persons having valid Heavy Vehicle driving Licence will be given preference.
- 12 years (5 years as Leading Fireman) or 15 years as (Fireman / Driver Cum Operator) in a recognized Civil / Industrial Fire Service Station is essential. Out of the above experience, candidate must have 2 years relevant experience after obtaining the requisite qualification of Sub Officer/B.
Age Limit :
- Driver : 18 – 27 Years
- Sub Officer : 18 – 40 Years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST – up to 5 years
- For PWD – up to 10 years
- Driver – 16 Posts
- Sub Officer – 04 Posts
- Driver – Rs.21700/-
- Sub Officer – Rs.35400/-
BARC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process involves Physical Endurance Test, Driving Test and Written Test in 2 stages. Those qualified in the Physical Endurance Test will only be allowed for written test.
Physical Endurance Test:
|100 Meters Run||25 Seconds|
|Laying 4 length of hoses each 15 Meters long from
|Climbing on extension ladder of 10 Meters length and come down twice||2 Minutes|
|Carrying a person of approximately his own weight by the fireman’s lift method over 25 Meters||3 Minutes|
|Push Ups||20 Nos. continuously|
|1.6 Km. Running||10 Minutes|
|Rope / Vertical pipe climbing||3 Meters|
- Driving Test: Driving Test will be conducted for those who qualify in the Physical Endurance Test. Written Test: Those who have qualified in the Physical Endurance Test and Driving Test will be called for Written Test conducted in 2 stages: Preliminary Test, Advanced Test.
How to apply for BARC Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 15 October 2021
For More Detail: Click here
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre,
P. B. No.1, Yelwal, Mysuru – 571 130.
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Click here|
|Lennox Software||Hyderabad||Click here|
|Intech System||Across India||Click here|
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (3): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN