- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Barclays Off Campus Drive 2021 | Vendor Support | Any Degree|Pune
Barclays Off Campus Drive :Barclays Plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organised into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management
Barclays Off Campus Drive :
Barclays company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Barclays address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Barclays Off Campus Drive:
- Job Position : Vendor Support
- Job Location : Pune
- Qualification : Any Graduate
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification: Any Graduate
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
- To manage chat operations across Noida and Pune for BX vendor through Team Managers across multiple subunits within Chat Operations – managing c250 billable FTEs and supervisory support staff across Chat business clusters with multiple stakeholders, Including significant contribution to the automation & transformation
Job Responsibilities :
- Ensure Service Level Agreements for the process are met as agreed upon with the client.
- Identify causes for non-achievement of Service Level Agreements, develop solutions, and implementing the same. Review and analyze performance reports against targets on a weekly/monthly basis with Team Managers and with the client and investigate causes for performance deviations
- Ensure process compliance with all business rules and regulatory directives, and adherence to all operational processes and procedures such as disaster recovery, Monitor compliance adherence through timely audits, generating awareness on the floor, etc.
- Manage performance of individual teams through performance management techniques, career planning strategies, and sharing of best practices.
- Perform trend analysis on MIS/ data and identify deficiencies (tools, metrics, and reports) and recommend solutions; ensure maintenance of processes and procedures to facilitate the same
- Responsible for attrition management and arranging for backfills on a timely basis, develop strategic & tactical plans to identify, analyze and effectively respond to clients needs, emerging trends and best practices
- Responsible for staff performance, management, compensation and rewards & recognition programs, attend daily huddle with team managers to be updated on all the floor issues concerns, Set KROs for the team managers and ensure KROs are aligned to the client SLAs and the overall organizational goals
- Drive quality and process improvement initiatives such as Six Sigma/Lean to ensure continuous improvement Provide reports on the process metrics and employee performance to the Top Management
- Conduct regular meetings with the support teams namely, Transition/Projects & Technology to ensure that the internal SLAs are met
- Work with the Team Manager/Operational Manager to plan and provide support and guidance with Disciplinary & Grievances, completing documentation and scribing for interviews.Provoke interest in tasks, activities and objectives by setting interesting and achievable tasks