- 1 Baxter recruitment drive 2021 for Java engineer | 0-3 years | BE, B.Tech | Bangalore
- 1.0.1 About Baxter :
- 1.0.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.0.3 Job responsibilities:
- 1.0.4 Qualifications:
- 1.0.5 Desired Characteristics:
- 1.0.6 How to Apply for Baxter recruitment drive 2021 for Java engineer?
- 1.1 Share this:
Baxter recruitment drive 2021 for Java engineer | 0-3 years | BE, B.Tech | Bangalore
Baxter recruitment drive 2021 for Java engineer: Baxter is hiring freshers for the position of java engineers in BE/ME -degree in any stream mainly in (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or related field) having 0-3 years experience .
About Baxter :
Baxter International Inc. is an American multinational health care company with headquarters in Deerfield, Illinois. The company primarily focuses on products to treat hemophilia, kidney disease, immune disorders and other chronic and acute medical conditions. The company had 2017 sales of $10.6 billion, across two businesses: BioScience and Medical Products. Baxter’s BioScience business produces recombinant and blood plasma proteins to treat hemophilia and other bleeding disorders; plasma-based therapies to treat immune deficiencies and other chronic and acute blood-related conditions; products for regenerative medicine, and vaccines. Baxter’s Medical Products business produces intravenous products and other products used in the delivery of fluids and drugs to patients; inhalational anaesthetics; contract manufacturing services; and products to treat end-stage kidney disease, or irreversible kidney failure, including products for peritoneal dialysis and hemodialysis. Job Role: Eng I, Java Job Location: Bangalore. Salary: Best In Industry. Experience: 0-3 years. Official website: www.baxter.com
- Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or related field and related experience of 0-3 years.
- Responsible for programing a feature and/or a small feature set.
- Contributes to the team and works with direction from Senior Team Members or management, beginning to work independently.
- Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary
- Demonstrate the ability work with team members
- Has the ability to make basic technology choices based on experience
- Applies principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Skilled in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Skilled in core data structures and algorithms and implements them using language of choice
- Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. List knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. Broad understanding of technological areas listed below:
- Analysis and Design: Object oriented architecture, Design Patterns, UML
- Programming and Framework Server: Java Servlet, JSP, Java Portlet, Spring Framework, etc.
- SOAP/REST, Microservices
- Middleware: Apache Tomcat, Linux, etc.
- Development and Continuous Integration: Eclipse, SVN, Git, JIRA, Fisheye, Sonar, Clover, etc.
- Database: Oracle, Mysql
- Unit testing – JUnit
Demonstrated success in delivering results on several technical challenges.
- Demonstrated technical expertise and domain experience and experience
- Understanding of regulated Healthcare industry. E.g. An understanding of FDA design controls requirements is an advantage.
- Previous experience in regulated medical device company.
- Experience with test driven development and automated testing is desired.
- Believes in her/his ability to successfully take on new and difficult challenges, question the status quo and take risks.
How to Apply for Baxter recruitment drive 2021 for Java engineer?
- To Apply: Click Here.-expired
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN