BEL Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Graduate Apprentice | 50 Posts | BE/ B.Tech | Bangalore
BEL Recruitment 2021: Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise, under the Ministry of Defence.
Bharat Electronics Limited is an Indian Government-owned aerospace and defence electronics company. It primarily manufactures advanced electronic products for ground and aerospace applications. BEL is one of nine PSUs under the Ministry of Defence of India.
BEL Recruitment 2021:
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialized electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
- Company Website: www.bel-india.com
- Positions: Graduate Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 50 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 20 Posts
- Computer Science (Computer Science & Engineering, Computer Science &Technology ,Computer Technology & Computer Engineering): 10 Posts
- Electronics (Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering & Electronics): 10 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 10 Posts
- Experience: Freshers
- Salary: Rs. 11,110/- PM
- Job Location: Bangalore.
Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates should have passed BE/ B.Tech in respective disciplines from the recognized university on or after 30th November 2018 with minimum 60% of marks are only eligible to apply.
Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Information Science/ Computer Engineering/ Civil Engineering.
Candidates age must be maximum 25 years as on 30-11-2021.. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
The duration of apprenticeship training is ONE YEAR only
Selection will be done based on their merit obtained in the qualifying examination (BE/ B.Tech)
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and Interested candidates have to enroll their name through http://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/ and submit their applications on or before 29th August 2021.
Apply Link: Click Here
arget="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener">CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN