- 1 BEL Recruitment 2021 | Project Engineer/ Project Officer | 49 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ MBA/ MSW/ MHRM/ MA | Hyderabad | Last Date: 4th August 2021
BEL Recruitment 2021 | Project Engineer/ Project Officer | 49 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ MBA/ MSW/ MHRM/ MA | Hyderabad | Last Date: 4th August 2021BEL Recruitment 2021:Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise, under the Ministry of Defence. BEL Recruitment 2021: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialized electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad. BEL Recruitment 2021:
- Company Website: www.bel-india.com
- Positions: Project Engineer/ Project Officer
- Total Vacancies: 49
- Project Engineer – I (Electronics) – 36 Posts
- Project Engineer – I (Mechanical) – 08 Posts
- Project Engineer – I (Computer Science) – 04 Posts
- Project Officer – I (Human Resources) – 01 Post
- Salary: Rs. 35000/- PM
- Job Location: Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for BEL Recruitment 2021:Project Engineer – I (Electronics):
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engineering in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ E&T/ Telecommunication
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engineering in Mechanical
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engineering in Computer Science
- MBA / MSW / MHRM / MA with the Specialisation in Human Resources.
Selection Process BEL Recruitment 2021:
- Selection will be through interview (video based). Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria w.r.t. qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
|Percentage of Marks: Aggregate Marks secured in BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Engg (4 years) / MBA / MSW / MHRM in the relevant disciplines||75 marks|
|Relevant Post Qualification Experience: 2.5 Marks will be allocated for minimum experience stipulated for the post. 1.25 marks will be allocated for every completed experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks.||10 marks|
|Interview: Interview for the shortlisted candidates (Video – Based)||15 marks|
- Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on their aggregate marks obtained in the degree in required qualification and number of years of relevant experience as indicated herein above in the ratio of 1:5. Only those candidates who are shortlisted will be called for the interview.
- Project Engineer – I/ Project Officer – I – Rs.500/-
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST & PWD, categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2021?
- All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 4th August 2021.
- For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||Across India||Click here|
|Zoho||Across India||Click here|
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (3): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN