BHEL Recruitment 2020 | Young Professional | Last Date: 31 December 2020
BHEL Recruitment 2020:.Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, New Delhi (BHEL) invites application from form the eligible candidates for the post of Young Professional. There are 07 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. The educational qualification of the candidates must be Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in relevant field. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 31 December 2020. The Shortlisted candidates may be then called for an interaction. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About BHEL:Cadence plays a critical role in creating the technologies that modern life depends on. We are a global electronic design automation company, providing software, hardware, and intellectual property to design advanced semiconductor chips that enable our customers create revolutionary products.
BHEL Recruitment 2020 :
|Job Role||Young Professional|
|Qualification||PG Degree/ PG Diploma|
|Salary||Rs. 80,000/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||31 December 2020|
- Post Graduate Degree or 2-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management. Engineering graduates from reputed institutions will get preference.
- Post Graduate Degree or 2-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management, with specialization in Finance.
- Post Graduate Degree or 2-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management, with specialization in HR
- The period of engagement shall be for one year which can be further extended by a period of one year at a time or till the completion of assignment (whichever is earlier). However, the maximum tenure shall be limited to three years.
- Young Professionals in the area of Corporate Strategy Management group – 05 Posts
- Young Professional in the area of Corporate Finance – 01 Post
- Young Professional in the area of Corporate HR – 01 Post
BHEL Recruitment 2020 for Young Professional:
- Shortlisted candidates may be then called for an interaction.
How to Apply For BHEL Recruitment 2020 :
- Letter of Interest (LoI) for the said position.
- Necessary documents to substantiate Eligibility details as referred in Application form, including DOB Proof, PG & Graduation Qualification, Final Mark sheet of PG (Mentioning % or CGPA) and Experience Certificate(s).