BirlaSoft Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring Freshers| Support Engineer Position- BE/B.Tech/MCA|INR 3.25 LPA
BirlaSoft Off Campus Drive 2020:The CK Birla Group is a growing US$2.4 billion conglomerate that has a history of enduring relationships with renowned global companies. With over 25,000 employees, 41 manufacturing facilities, 21 service delivery locations and numerous patents and awards, the Groupâ€™s businesses are present across five continents. We operate across six industries: Automotive, Technology, Home and Building, Infrastructure, Healthcare and Education. Our customer base includes some of the worldâ€™s best-known companies and we also enjoy partnerships with several global leaders.
Our vision is to create value in tune with the rapidly changing needs of customers, partners and communities in the twenty-first century. Our companies are strengthened by shared guiding principles that include a focus on long-term value, trust-based relationships and philanthropy. Today, each of our entities is transforming to significantly increase the collective strength and synergies of the Group’s size and span, with technology and talent driving the expansion.
BirlaSoft Off Campus Drive 2020:
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
- Birlasoft is a partner of SAP across ERP Implementations, Product Support and Cloud Development. This partnership is more than 2 decades and has been consistently evolving towards expansion.
- SAP Business Intelligence is one such Product Suite that has been a crucial product offering in the space data analytics and has a customer base of more than 10,000.
- Issue Solving – Troubleshooting and providing technical resolution on issues reported by customers through tickets, chat or expert mode, for enterprise product suite like SAP Analytics, Business Intelligence, etc.
- Knowledge Transfer – Continuous technical upskilling for self and the peers, documentation of accrued knowledge
- Additional Tasks
1) Case Solving – on Portal and Expert Chat
- Resolve known errors by means of documentation – SAP Notes, Knowledge Base Articles, solved customer incidents, documentation, WIKI or verifying customized entries or hardware parameters
- Perform root cause analysis and provide solutions in complex environments for specific fields/areas
- Achieve a high level of customer satisfaction through individual case work
- Escalate on time and good quality – keep incidents aged days to a minimum
- Enterprise Support KPI adherence
- Very High incident handling
- Maintain and follow your personal development plan by attending e-Learning Lessons and Remote Learning Sessions, Classroom Training, Coaching and on the job training
- Participate in weekend support activities as required
- Provide extended and 24 hour coverage if required
- Report errors to development organizations
- Involvement in case reduction tasks like creation of Knowledge Base Articles and notes, contribution in community and, forums
2) Knowledge Transfer
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Continuous Knowledge Management contribution by Creating Knowledge Base Articles and WIKI Documents.
- Deliver standard application/technology trainings and workshops
- Perform knowledge transfer to internal staff and external customers & partners
- Produce e-Learning Content (Forums/Wiki to help with incident deflection)
- Drive creation of Knowledge in area of expertise and drive proactive proliferation of knowledge created externally and internally
3) Additional Tasks
- Product specialization – be a product expert in at least one product area
- Develop deeper technical skills like reading code / debugging / creation of small corrections where applicable / SQL
- Work as a functional expert in de-escalation and war rooms (Engage in critical customer situations – e.g: CIM escalation, account escalation)
- Participate in internal projects driven by internal requirements
- Be involved in CoE/IMS activities driven by business requirements
- Take initiatives improving the team’s performance and efficiency
Other Off Campus Jobs:
How to Apply for BirlaSoft Off Campus Drive 2020:
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (3): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN