BOPTER Kolkata Virtual Drive 2020 | Freshers | Apprentices | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Civil/ Metallurgy/ Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineering | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Drive Dates: 28th November to 5th December 2020
BOPTER Kolkata Virtual Drive:BOPTER Kolkata Virtual Drive 2020: In pursuance of the recommendations of the Scientific Manpower Committee made about five decades ago, the erstwhile Ministry of Education, Government of India, initiated a ‘Practical Training Stipendiary Scheme” with the object of providing Practical Training to the fresh Engineering Graduates and Diploma Holders in Engineering. This scheme was directly administered by the Ministry of Education, Government of India at New Delhi, initially under the scheme, the industries/establishments, which took part on a voluntary basis, were requested to share the cost of stipend payable to the Apprentices equally. As the response from the Industries/Establishments to the scheme was quite encouraging and the demand of training from the needed candidates was equally increasing, the scheme was decentralized for administration of the same to its four Regional offices.
As the demand for training increased quite alarmingly the Government of India set up four Regional Boards of Apprenticeship/Practical Training at Kolkata, Chennai, Kanpur, and Mumbai in the year 1968 as ‘Autonomous Bodies having representations from the industrial associations and organizations, State Government and other professional bodies. Thus the Administration of the scheme was vested with these Boards with the sole object of functioning independently to provide apprenticeship training to the fresh engineering graduates/technician apprentices under the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended in 1973. The Act has once again amended in 1986 to bring the products of 10+2 Vocational/Junior College/Intermediate pass outs students under the provisions of the Apprentices Act. These new categories of apprentices are termed as Technician (Vocational) Apprentices
BOPTER Kolkata Virtual Drive:
|Job Category||IT Job|
|Qualification||BE/Btech IT, Bsc/Msc,MCA/BCA/Any Degree|
|Experience||Freshers/Exp (0-6 month)|
|Salary||INR.Best in industry.|
- Candidates must possess Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil/ Metallurgy/ Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized Institute.
- Candidates should be enrolled with NATS website, if they are not enrolled up to now, candidates must visit and enroll their name through www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Candidates are selected based on their performance in the qualifying examination.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates have to apply online on or before 26th November 2020.
- Virtual Drive Dates: 28th November 2020 to 5th December 2020
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|Oracle||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|BYJUS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|Mount blue||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
How to Apply for BOPTER Kolkata Virtual Drive:
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN