- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
BT Global Off Campus Recruitment 2021 | Trainee Associate Engineer |Gurugram
BT Global Off Campus: BT Global hiring candidates for the role of Trainee Associate Engineer for the Gurugram location. The complete details about BT Global Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 as follows.
BT Global Off Campus:
- BT has a key role in British society, fostering change and leading technology innovation. From delivering the Olympics to supporting the emergency services, to investing more into research than any other UK technology company, BT takes pride in everything we do – and in the people who work here.
- BT now a global company operating at the forefront of the information age, employing 90,000 people in 180 countries. And we’re on a mission.
- Guided by our core values of Personal, Simple, and Brilliant our goal is to help customers, communities and businesses overcome barriers and release their potential.
- Company Name :-BT Global
- Job Positions:- Trainee Associate Engineer
- Educational Requirements :BE/ B.Tech .
- Role would need technical competence in Telecom Network & Network Methodologies.
- Previous experience in telecom or planning/design typically 0-3 years.
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of telecom terminologies.
- Should not have applied for same position in past 3 months.
- To share ownership of the production and Personal Development Plans
- To make sure that the line plants are available at the required positions so that the actual physical connectivity can be done without creating a hassle for field engineer, thereby providing broadband connectivity to customers
- Coordination with Planner & Technical teams for resolution.
- To confirm connectivity, routing details, checking and placing line plants which facilitate the functionality of the current network and provide accurate information in case of expansion or transition of the network.
- Planning of Sites & generating fieldwork for engineers to action upon.
- Bandwidth provisioning & resolving Data integrity issues of the network.
- Planning & recording of fibre routes directly to hub sites for the Core networks, FTTP / FTTC/FTTX