BT Recruitment 2020| Trainee Associate Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Last Date: 18 December 2020
BT Recruitment 2020:BT scheduled to hire Trainee Associate Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech graduates at Gurugram. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About BT:BT has a key role in British society, fostering change and leading technology innovation. From delivering the Olympics, to supporting the emergency services, to investing more into research than any other UK technology company, we take pride in everything we do – and in the people who work here.
BT Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Trainee Associate Engineer|
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Salary||Best in industry.|
- Holds an engineering or technical qualification or Good exposure in domain of Transmission & telecom industry. 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, holidays and night shifts.
- Role would need technical competence in Telecom Network & Network Methodologies.
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of telecom terminologies.
- Should not have applied for same position in past 3 months.
- To share ownership of the production and Personal Development Plans
- To make sure that the line plants are available at the required positions so that the actual physical connectivity can be done without creating hassle for field engineer, thereby providing broadband connectivity to customers
- Coordination with Planner & Technical teams for resolution.
- To confirm connectivity, routing details, checking and placing line plants which facilitates the functionality of current network and provide accurate information in case of expansion or transition of network.
- Planning of Sites & generating field work for engineers to action upon.
- Bandwidth provisioning & resolving Data integrity issues of the network.
- Planning & recording of fibre routes directly to hub sites for the Core networks, FTTP / FTTC/FTTX
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||Across India||Click here|