- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
BT Recruitment Drive 2020 |Gurugram|Trainee Associate Engineer
About the Company : BT Recruitment Drive 2020:BT hiring candidates for the role of Trainee Associate Engineer ,for Gurugram location . The complete details about BT Recruitment Drive 2020 as follows.BT has a key role in British society, fostering change and leading technology innovation. From delivering the Olympics, to supporting the emergency services, to investing more into research than any other UK technology company, we take pride in everything we do – and in the people who work here.We’re now a global company operating at the forefront of the information age, employing 90,000 people in 180 countries. And we’re on a mission. Guided by our core values of Personal, Simple and Brilliant our goal is to help customers, communities and businesses overcome barriers and release their potential.
BT Recruitment Drive 2020:
- Company Name:- BT
- Job Position:– Trainee
- Job Location:– Gurgaon
- Salary :- As per the company standards
- Company Website:https://www.bt.com
- Role would need technical competence in Telecom Network & Network Methodologies.
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of telecom terminologies.
- Should not have applied for same position in past 3 months.
- Holds an engineering or technical qualification or Good exposure in domain of Transmission & telecom industry.
- 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, holidays and night shifts.
- Responsible for network mapping which includes recording and performing connectivity for copper and fibre network including network for other ISP in the line plant facility management system
- To share ownership of the production and Personal Development Plans.
- To make sure that the line plants are available at the required positions so that the actual physical connectivity can be done without creating hassle for field engineer, thereby providing broadband connectivity to customers.
- Coordination with Planner & Technical teams for resolution.
- To confirm connectivity, routing details, checking and placing line plants which facilitates the functionality of current network and provide accurate information in case of expansion or transition of network.
- Planning of Sites & generating field work for engineers to action upon.
- Bandwidth provisioning & resolving Data integrity issues of the network.
- Planning & recording of fibre routes directly to hub sites for the Core networks, FTTP / FTTC/FTT
- Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|Capgemini||Across India||2018-2020||Click here|
|Honey Well||Bangalore||2018-2020||Click here|
|TCS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|Dxc Technology||Hyderabad||2017-2020||Click here|
|Microsoft||Across India||2018-2020||Click here|
- Normally on a day to day basis within defined limits prescribed by line management.
- Mature enough to take judgement call while performing surgery in Network
How to Apply for BT Recruitment Drive 2020:
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here