- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Html code here! Replace this with any non empty text and that's it.
Capgemini Tech challenge 2020-Win Job+ Prizes |Freshers and experienced jobs|Techjobs360.com
Capgemini Tech challenge 2020-Win Job :Capgemini announced Tech Challenge 2020 for all freshers/experienced candidates. Winning candidates will get Job Opportunities along with exciting prices. Tech Challenge is back with its latest edition, a unique hackathon on emerging digital technologies to engage with tech enthusiasts like you and align your skills to industry needs. The latest edition offers an array of challenges to match your skill set across multiple levels. This year promises to be more exciting than ever before! Are you ready for the rush of adrenaline?
Capgemini SE is a French multinational corporation that provides consulting, technology, professional, and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Paris, France. Capgemini has over 270,000 employees in over 50 countries, of whom nearly 120,000 are in India .
Capgemini was founded by Serge Kampf in 1967 as an enterprise management and data processing company. The company was opened as the Société pour la Gestion de l’Entreprise et le Traitement de l’Information (Sogeti). In 1974 Sogeti acquired Gemini Computers Systems, a US company based in New York.
In 1975, having made two major acquisitions of CAP (Centre d’Analyse et de Programmation) and Gemini Computer Systems, and following resolution of a dispute with the similarly-named CAP UK over the international use of the name ‘CAP’, Sogeti renamed itself as CAP Gemini Sogeti.
Cap Gemini Sogeti launched US operations in 1981, following the acquisition of Milwaukee-based DASD Corporation, specializing in data conversion and employing 500 people in 20 branches throughout the US. Following this acquisition, The U.S. Operation was known as Cap Gemini DASD. In 1996, the name was simplified to Cap Gemini with a new group logo. All operating companies worldwide were re-branded to operate as Cap Gemini.
Capgemini Tech challenge 2020-Win Job+ Prizes :
Capgemini Tech Challenge 2020
BE/B.Tech Any stream-Any graduate
|Job Location||Across India|
Required Qualification: Qualification :- Bachelor’s Degree.
- This challenge is open to all tech enthusiasts. If you have a flair for tech innovations, this could be your chance.
- Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|HCL||Across India||2018-2019||Click here|
|TCS||Across India||2018-2020||Click here|
|Reliance Jio||Bangalore||2017-2020||Click here|
|BYJUS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
Job Opportunities: Job opportunities with Capgemini India is not entitled purely on winning the Tech Challenge 2020, and should not be considered as a final job offer. On winning the challenge, the candidate will only be given a direct opportunity for L2 interview with the HR team of Capgemini India. Important Dates:
- Level 1 launch: October 16
- Level 2 launch: October 23
- Finale: December 12 & 13
- 1st Prize – Cash Prize worth INR 30,000/-.
- 2nd Prize – Cash Prize worth INR 20,000/-.
- Early bird prizes (First 10 players to complete Level 2) win exclusive Capgemini-branded merchandise for each theme contest. All Prize Money will be subject to tax deduction and the same shall be borne by the winners.
- ADOBE AEM
- GCP WITH DATA ANALYTICS
- JAVA FULL STACK
- PENETRATION TESTING
- SALESFORCE LIGHTNING
- SOAR & THREAT HUNTING
How to Apply for Capgemini Tech Challenge 2020 Program ?
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here