Cargill Off Campus 2021|Data Engineer|Bangalore|BE/B.Tech
Cargill Off Campus 2021 :Cargill hiring candidates for the role of Data Engineer for the Bengaluru location. The complete details about Cargill Off-Campus Hiring 2021 as follows.
- Cargill Off Campus 2021:
The Cargill Agricultural Supply Chain (CASC) enterprise has embarked on an ambitious journey of creating and maturing a data platform for all enterprise data and henceforth consolidate and streamline the reporting and analytics usage across the enterprise.
In this role, the Data Engineer is responsible for Technical Deveopment of high performance, data centric solutions utilizing the comprehensive big data capabilities of Cargill’s data platform environment. Work specifics will include build and optimization of Data products including models, configuration of pipelines, and management, monitoring and operations of solutions under the Supervision of a Senior Data Engineer/Lead Data Engineer.
- Job Position:– Data Engineer
- Job Location:– Bangalore
- Salary :- As per Company Standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Statistics, Business or related field
- 0 – 6 years of IT and business/industry work experience developing data or software applications including: analysis, design, coding, testing, deploying and supporting of applications
- 0 – 3 years of experience working with Hadoop or other Big Data platform and building solutions that deliver value through leveraging data as an asset
- 0 – 2 years experience in SQL Scripting
- 0 – 1 years applied experience and skills with message or event based platforms: Tibco, IBM MQ, or Kafka, etc.
- 0 – 2 years applied experience with Java and/or Python
- 0 – 1 year experience with development using GitHub, TSVS or TFS
- 0 – 1 year experience with Agile methodology
- Strong interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to build trust and strong relationships
- Result orientation and ability to work in ambiguous situations where requirements are not clear, specifications not in detail etc.
- Strong conceptual strength, strategic thinking, problem solving, technical, and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated application of strong market awareness and customer focus.
- Ability to ask next level questions anticipating business inquiries and performing root cause analysis.
- Applied experience in Reporting Tools like Power BI , Tableau etc
- Applied experience and skills with API Development
- Applied experience with Cloud platforms including AWS and/or Azure
- Experience working with various types of data sources such as SAP, JDE, legacy ERP systems
- Understanding trading and risk management concepts
- In this role, the Data Engineer is responsible for the Technical Development of high-performance, data-centric solutions utilizing the comprehensive big data capabilities of Cargill’s data platform environment.
- Work specifics will include build and optimization of Data products including models, a configuration of pipelines, and management, monitoring and operations of solutions under the supervision of a Senior Data Engineer/Lead Data Engineer.
How To Apply for Cargill Off Campus 2021:
Apply Link-expired : Click Here(apply before the link expires)
FOR LATEST JOBS CLICK HERE :https://www.techjobs360.com/category/jobs-by-category-archives/off-campus-jobs/
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|ACCENTURE||Across India||Click here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Click here|
|LnT Infotech||Across India||Click here|
|TATA Electronics||Across India||Click here|
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (3): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN