- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Caterpillar Freshers Jobs 2021 | Associate Engineer | Chennai|BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Automobile/ Aerospace/ Electrical/ Electronics
Caterpillar Freshers Jobs 2021:Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.
Caterpillar Freshers Jobs 2021 :For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent and today is leading the Technology Solutions space with innovative Engine and Machine Electronics, Asset Management, Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions, Analytics, Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies.
Caterpillar Freshers Jobs 2021:
|Job Category||IT Job|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Automobile/ Aerospace/ Electrical/ Electronics|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Automobile/Aerospace/Electrical/Electronics Engineering,
- 0-3 years experience with engine testing, Controls development, or simulation
- Experience and knowledge with engine system level validation using Control Desk and Automation Desk
- Experience in Engine plant model integration using tools like GT-Power, Dynasty, Matlab/Simulink, Vector Canape and their applications in gas/diesel/dual fuel engine controls development
- Perform Black box testing using engine simulators like dSPACE
- Executing engine controls development and simulation work using 1D combustion and thermodynamic tools
- Modeling of dynamic systems using both physics based white box modeling and black box modeling with system identification techniques in time and frequency domain
- Create test plans and develop automation scripts using Python and other tools
- Perform complex analysis, identify and solve challenging engine problems
- Masters degree in an accredited Indian or Global Engineering schools
- Proficiency with engine performance development and thermodynamics
- Good knowledge on Software testing tools like Canalyzer.
- Basic proficiency in German language
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Self-starter with strong technical leadership skills
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, technically challenging environment.