- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Html code here! Replace this with any non empty text and that's it.
Caterpillar Off Campus 2020|SYSTEM DATA SUPPORT ANALYST|Bangalore
Caterpillar Off Campus 2020:Caterpillar hiring candidates for the role of SYSTEM DATA SUPPORT ANALYST ,for Bangalore, KA, India location . The complete details about Caterpillar Off Campus Hiring 2020 as follows.
Caterpillar Off Campus 2020:
|Job Role||SYSTEM DATA SUPPORT ANALYST|
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Experience||0 – 3 year|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
- Computer-related or Engineering-related four year College or University Degree (or equivalent)
- Zero to one year of progressively responsible IT job-related experiences
- Knowledge of the latest technology in programming languages, computing hardware & software and current development processes and tools
- IT experience related to programming, integration or infrastructure * Computer related or Engineering related Masters degree
- Knowledge and experience with one or more of the following business processes: 1. Supply Chain 2. Manufacturing 3. Product Introduction 4. Product Support.
- Job Description:-
- As an System Data Support Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work both independently and with a cooperative team on complex projects that may span multiple infrastructure components or applications.
- You will develop your professional network and leadership skills, assisting in the creation and support of IT Solutions that enable Caterpillar success.
- Further, you will contribute real value by developing, integrating, and/or supporting in-house and purchased applications or infrastructure solutions in order to solve business problems.
- Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Working directly on application / technical problem identification and resolution, including off-shift and weekend support functions
- Participating in integrated testing and user acceptance of application or infrastructure components
- Working with vendors on the integration of purchased application(s) and/or infrastructure
- Designing and implementing processes, or process improvements, to aid in development and support
- Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|HCL||Across India||2018-2019||Click here|
|TCS||Across India||2018-2020||Click here|
|Rance Jio||Bangalore||2017-2020||Click here|
|BYJUS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
How to Apply for Caterpillar Off Campus 2020:
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here