- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Html code here! Replace this with any non empty text and that's it.
Caterpillar Recruitment 2020 | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Auto/ Mech | Chennai
Caterpillar Recruitment 2020:Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent and today is leading the Technology Solutions space with innovative Engine and Machine Electronics, Asset Management, Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions, Analytics, Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies.
Caterpillar Recruitment 2020:
Senior Associate Engineer
- Bachelors/ Masters Degree in Mechanical/ Automotive Engineering with minimum 2 years of work experience in the fields of system modelling and/ or machine/engine simulation. Candidate is expected to have strong background in engine, torque converter, transmission, lower power train & machine control systems.
- Exceptional candidates without machine/engine simulation work experience would be considered on a case by case basis.
- Position is part of a team that is responsible for supporting performance prediction of Caterpillar machines, like Motor Graders, Wheel Loaders, Tract Type Tractor, OHT etc.,.
- Candidate will be responsible for supporting the US based team to build, validate machine system models and predict/define performance of machines through simulation. He will also be responsible to replicating field failure work environment in simulation and do the root cause analysis to provide best possible solution
- These will be achieved through the use of commercial and in-house developed software and processes. Additional job responsibilities may include automating machine simulation processes & developing best practice guidelines.
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|HCL||Across India||2018-2019||Click here|
|TCS||Across India||2018-2020||Click here|
|Rance Jio||Bangalore||2017-2020||Click here|
|BYJUS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
How to Apply for Caterpillar Recruitment 2020:
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here