Caterpillar Recruitment 2021 | Product Development Engineer | BE/ B.Tech
Caterpillar Recruitment 2021:Caterpillar India Pvt Ltd has to recruit candidates for Product Development Engineer positios through off campus in Chennai Tamil Nadu . The candidates who are completed in BE, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Caterpillar India Pvt Ltd company you can use this recruitment.
Caterpillar Recruitment 2021:
|Job Role||Product Development Engineer|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||As per govt norms|
- This description is for multiple incumbents. The emphasis for an individual incumbent will be either electrical or mechanical systems dependent upon the incumbent’s training and background.
- The position will utilize voice of the customer, voice of the business, market information and competitive intelligence to develop and manage CPGS mechanical/electrical system product programs to support business plan near-term and long-term objectives.
- The primary responsibilities will include maintaining a thorough understanding and communication of market requirements (commercial, technical, competitive and technologies), obtaining voice of the customer and business to develop electrical/mechanical system product definitions, specifications, managing product development including coordination, monitoring and direction of internal and external resources, management of product design reviews, system evaluation and selection, managing documentation release into the global CPGS business systems and continuous improvement to support cost reduction and to ensure market and business objectives are being attained.
- This is accomplished by a review of current projects with an eye towards standardizing the project into “modules” so that new projects can be “assembled” by using the standard modules to accomplish commonality and reduce cost and complexity
- The position requires an electrical or mechanical engineering degree plus knowledge of power generation systems, related industry standards and standard processes.
- In addition, three to five years of job-related experience are typically required. 6-Sigma black belt training is highly desired. Excellent interpersonal skills are required in order to deal with multi-cultural work environment, sensitive issues, develop others, or persuade others inside and outside the department to take specific actions.