CECRI Recruitment 2021 –CSIR :– Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Teaching Fellow/Professional Assistant. There are 02 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who completed their BE/B.Tech/BPES in relevant field can apply for this jobs. The age limit of the candidates should be 35 years. The last date to apply for this recruitment is on 12 March 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
CECRI Recruitment 2021:It is one of a chain of 40 national laboratories under the aegis of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research in New Delhi. It is founded on 25 July 1948 at Karaikudi in Tamil Nadu. During the last 50 years, CECRI has been recognised as the premier institution for development and research in electrochemical science and technology not only in India but also in South East Asia. There are 4 extension centers for CECRI, located at Cochin, Chennai, Tuticorin and Mandapam. It also conducts short term refresher courses for the benefit of industry and educational institutions
CECRI Recruitment 2021:
CECRI Recruitment 2021 for Teaching Fellow/Professional Assistant:
|Job Role||Teaching Fellow/Professional Assistant|
|Job Location||Karaikudi (TamilNadu)|
|Last Date||12 March 2021|
- B.E./B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST)
- Bachelor of Physical Education & Sports (BPES) with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST)
Age Limit :
- Teaching Fellow/Professional Assistant- 35 Years
Relaxations in Upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Teaching Fellow – 01 Post
- Professional Assistant – 01 Post
- Teaching Fellow/Professional Assistant – Rs.25,000/-
CECRI Recruitment Selection Process:
- Candidates will be called for interview through Google Meet. The date and time of interview will be notified
in CSIR-CECRI website and also sent to candidates’ Gmail ID.
- Candidate shall attend the interview with decorum, with formal dressing and complete privacy and without any interference of other person. A closed and empty room may be preferred to take up the interview to avoid background noise interferences. He/she shall not indulge in any sort of unfair practices like assistance from third parties, electronic gadgets, books, etc.
How to Apply for CECRI Recruitment 2021:
All the interested and eligible candidates should download the requisite application from CECRI website. The application form duly completed in all respect and signed should be sent to the following postal address through India post/courier on or before 12 March 2021
For More Details-EXPIRED : Click here.
The Administrative Officer,
CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute,
Karaikudi – 630 003.
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN