CECRI Recruitment 2021 | Project Assistant/Project Associate | 06 Posts | Last Date: 08 February 2021
CECRI Recruitment 2021: Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Project Assistant/Project Associate. There are 06 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who completed their B.Sc/M.Sc/B.E in relevant field can apply for this jobs. The age limit of the candidates should be 35 to 50 years. The last date to apply for this recruitment is on 08 February 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
CECRI Recruitment 2021:It is one of a chain of 40 national laboratories under the aegis of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research in New Delhi. It is founded on 25 July 1948 at Karaikudi in Tamil Nadu. During the last 50 years, CECRI has been recognised as the premier institution for development and research in electrochemical science and technology not only in India but also in South East Asia. There are 4 extension centers for CECRI, located at Cochin, Chennai, Tuticorin and Mandapam. It also conducts short term refresher courses for the benefit of industry and educational institutions
- Company Name: CECRI
- Job Position:–Project Assistant/Project Associate
- Job Location:–Tamilnadu
- Salary :- As per Company Standards
- Company Website:https://www.cecri.res.in/
|Job Role||Project Assistant/Project Associate|
|Salary||Rs.25,000 – 31,000/-pm|
|Job Location||Karaikudi (TamilNadu)|
|Last Date||08 February 2021|
- B.Sc. in Physics / Chemistry with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) + Basic computer knowledge with typewriting in (English & Tamil)
- B.E. in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) + Knowledge of computers preferably MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point & Designing platform like corel draw etc. with one-year experience of working in govt. skill development training schemes with typewriting speed of 40 w.p.m. in English
- M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Materials Science/ Nanotechnology with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) + Experience in Electroplating/ Thin films Metallurgical other electrochemical processes
- M.Sc. in Chemistry with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) + Experience in preparation of paints and coating system. Knowledge on surface preparation techniques primer applications. Experience in skill training with practical knowledge in paint application methods.
- M.Sc. in Chemistry with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) + One or two years of experience in synthesis, characterization and testing of battery / super-capacitor materials. Need exposure in conducting skill development training with practical knowledge in battery operation & maintenance.
- M.Sc. in Chemistry with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) + Knowledge in organic compound synthesis or in computational modelling
- Project Assistant – 50 Years
- Project Associate-I – 35 Years
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Project Assistant – 01 Post
- Project Associate- – 05 Posts
- Project Assistant – Rs. 20,000/-pm + HRA
- Project Associate-I – Rs. 25,000/-pm + HRA
- Project Associate-I – Rs.25,000 – 31,000/-pm + HRA
- Eligible/shortlisted candidates shall attend the Online Interview through Google Meet only. Shortlisted candidates will be provided with Google Meet code 10 minutes prior to interview in their respective Gmail ID. Shortlisted candidates will have to be readily available on the date of interview.
- Candidate shall attend the interview with decorum, with formal dressing and complete privacy and without any interference of other person. A closed and empty room may be preferred to take up the interview to avoid background noise interferences. He/she shall not indulge in any sort of unfair practices like assistance from third parties, electronic gadgets, books, etc.
How to Apply for CECRI Recruitment 2021:
Apply Link :- : Click here(apply before the link expires)Postal Address: The Administrative Officer, CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi – 630 003.
Other Off Campus Jobs:
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (3): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN