Cement Corporation India Recruitment 2021 for Engineer/Officers | 46 Posts | Last Date: 30 June 2021
Cement Corporation India Recruitment 2021:Cement Corporation Of India has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Engineer/Officer. There are 46 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 30 June 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E/B.Tech/CA/LLB/MBA/PG/Diploma passed in relevant disciplines. The age limit of the candidate is from 18 to 35 years. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
Cement Corporation India Recruitment 2021:
Competition Commission of India is the competition regulator in India. It is a statutory body of the Government of India responsible for enforcing The Competition Act, 2002 and promoting competition throughout India and to prevent activities that have an appreciable adverse effect on competition in India.
Cement Corporation India Recruitment 2021 for Engineer/Officers:
|Job Role||Engineer, Officers|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||30 June 2021|
- Full time Engineering Degree in Chemical Engineering / MSc ( Chemistry). 2 years experience of operation and production, of Cement For Engineering Graduate in Chemical or 3 years experience required for MSc (Chemistry) in production / Operation of Cement.
- Engineering Degree in Mechanical. 2 years experience of maintenance, operation and production, project planning, implementation and coordination of large size modern Cement Project.
- Engineering Degree in Civil Engineering. 2 years experience in design, project implementation, construction of industrial structures, foundation, large concrete silos for storing cement, clinker, raw meal and their maintenance
- Engineering Degree in Mining with First Class / 2nd Class managers Certificate of Competency under MMR-1961. 2 years experience in quarry management in open cast mechanized mines
- Engineering Degree in Electronics & Instrumentation or Instrumentation. 2 years experience in process instrumentation & computer/microprocessor based process control systems, programming, operation & trouble shooting, automation of modern Cement Plant
- Engineering Degree in Electrical Engineering. 2 years experience in installation, commissioning, testing & maintenance of electrical equipments, high tension & low tension motors, switch gears, transformers and other heavy electrical installations and power distribution and control in Cement Industry/PSU
- Engineering Degree or Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Material Management with Graduate Degree. 2 years experience in material management in a manufacturing company/PSU
- Full time 2 years MBA (Marketing) or equivalent 2 years experience in marketing of cement
Finance & Accounts:
- CA/ICWA/ Full time 2 years MBA (Finance), 2 years experience in Finance & Accounts in a company of repute
- Full time 2 years MBA/PG Degree/Diploma/MSW in HR / Personnel Management/ Labour Welfare/IR. 2 years experience in HR, Industrial Relations, Welfare, Labour Laws, administrative functions in a company of repute
- Membership of the Institute of Companies Secretaries of India (ICSI). 2 years experience of Company Secretarial functions in a company of repute
- Post-Graduation in Hindi with English as a subject at graduation level or Post-Graduation in English with Hindi as a subject at graduation level. 2 years experience of translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa in a company of repute
- Graduate with 3 years full time LLB Degree or 5 years integrated LLB Degree. 2 years experience in commercial and industrial laws, well conversant with procedure of Courts/Tribunals/Arbitral bench in a reputed Company/Pal. Experience as practicing lawyer shall not be considered.
Age limit (As on 30.06.2021): Below 35 years.
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 5 years for Persons with Disabilities (PWDs)
- Others as per government policy.
CCI – Post wise vacancies:
- Production – 08 Posts
- Mechanical – 06 Posts
- Civil – 03 Posts
- Mining – 04 Posts
- Instrumentation – 04 Posts
- Electrical – 04 Posts
- Material Management – 03 Posts
- Marketing – 02 Posts
- Finance & Accounts – 04 Posts
- Human Resource – 02 Posts
- Company Secretary – 01 Post
- Rajbhasha Adhikari – 01 Post
- Legal – 04 Posts
- The eligible candidates shortlisted for the above posts will be called for Interview based on declaration made in the online application form. They should produce the original documents in support of their meeting eligibility condition at the time of Interview, if shortlisted, failing which such candidates will not be permitted to appear for the interview and Travelling Allowance will not be reimbursed to them.
- Candidates shortlisted for Executive Cadre may be considered for lower grade in the same cadre depending upon the suitability/availability of post and performance in the interview provided the candidate meets all criterion stipulated for the post applied.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview. CCI reserves the right to shortlist the candidates. No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not shortlisted for interview/written test. Computer knowledge is essential for all posts.
How to apply for Cement Corporation India Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 30 June 2021.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (3): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN