CGI Off Campus Drive 2020| Associate Software Engineer|Across India
CGI Off Campus Drive 2020:CGI hiring candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer, for Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad locations. The complete details about CGI Off-Campus Drive 2020 as follows.
CGI Off Campus Drive 2020:
|Job Role||Associate Software|
|Job Category||IT Job|
|Salary||Best in industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech (ECE, EEE, IS, CSE, TE) – Year of Pass out should be 2019/2020
- Cut-off Marks: 10th and 12th – 60% each and 65% aggregate in BE/B Tech with no current Backlogs
Job Description :
• Excellent communication skills to be able to interact with decision-makers at customer organizations.
• Knowledge of any programming languages desirable.
• Knowledge of any database desirable.
• Willingness to learn new skills.
- Certifications: Good to have any Microsoft or other programming language
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|Oracle||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|BYJUS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|Mount blue||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Acumen
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Individual Contributor
- Performs Well Under Pressure.
- Looking for exceptional, motivated individuals at an entry-level.
- As an Individual, you will take an exciting and challenging role on a team that is innovating across technologies & domains.
- There is a great deal of opportunity for a creative technocrat to innovate in this role.
- The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player with strong technical ability, motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment, high creativity, and great analytical reasoning skills.
- • Ownership across the engineering life-cycle – Features, design, development, architecture, quality and performance of the product
• Must have excellent debugging and problem solving skills
• Team player to influence a positive change in team for a culture of creation, tinkering, rehashing and hacking.• Be a change agent in the team to drive innovation, quality, time-to-market.
• Foster and Exhibit a sense of urgency, productivity, self-improvisation and excellence
• Ability to work as a team and be comfortable working with ambiguity. Ability to define path(s) to implementation and evaluate the best path forward.
• Passionate Learner – Keen to continually learn and be passionate about technology. Stay abreast with latest trends in Mobile, Analytics & Cloud technologies.
• Curious about implementing new technologies, adopting new design paradigms and open to criticism / learn from others. Keen to continually learn and passionate about technology.
• Customer centric and data driven: Driven by Customer insights and follow a data driven decision-taking approach
• Understand business requirements – business case creation, proposal generation, workshop execution & roadmap implementation
How to Apply for CGI Off Campus Drive 2020:
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here