CIPET Recruitment 2021 | Project Associate / Research Associate | Last Date: 26 April 2021
CIPET Recruitment 2021:Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) invites application form from the eligible candidates for the position of Project Associate /Research Associate. Candidates with the educational background of M.Sc./M.E./M.Tech/Ph.D are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test/ interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions in postal before the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Project Associate / Research Associate|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||As per DST norms|
|Last Date||26 April 2021|
- Master Degree (M.E./M.Tech) in (Polymer Science / Material Science/Plastic Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Polymer Technology / Polymer Nanotechnology) from recognized university. or Master Degree (M.Sc./M.Sc. (Tech)) in (Polymer Science / Materials Science / Nanotechnology) or equivalent qualification with first class in Master Degree. NET/GATE qualified candidates shall be given preference.
- Ph.D (Polymer Science / Material Science) or Equivalent degree from recognized university or equivalent or Minimum 03 years research, teaching and design & development experience after M.Sc./M.E./M.Tech in (Plastic Engineering / Polymer Technology / Plastic Technology / Polymer Nanotechnology / Chemical Engineering / Chemistry / Polymer Chemistry / Polymer Science / Material Science) degree from recognized university or equivalent with at least one research paper in science citation indexed (SCI) journal.
- Desirable Experience: Candidates with strong knowledge on Polymeric Materials, Testing & Characterization, Polymer Processing/Blend, Bio-medical Plastic Waste Disinfection treatment, application background and experience in processing of polymeric blends and materials will be preferred.
- Duration of Project: The duration of the project is for 02 (two) years only, which is purely temporary.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the Written Test/Interview either in person/online and the date of Interview will be intimated via e-mail only. No other communication in this regard will be entertained.
How to Apply for CIPET Recruitment 2021:
- All interested and eligible candidates can send the application form along with required documents to the following postal address latest by 26 April 2021.
- Postal Address:
- Asst. Admin Officer CIPET:SARP-LARPM B-25, CNI Complex, Patia, Bhubaneswar – 751024, Odisha.
- For More Details : Click here
arget="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener">CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN